Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i dropped manly tears with my 2 favourite animes , evangelion and gintama , also did with steins;gate and G.T.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    If we're talking fictional works that can make us cry, the only thing that's done it to me since I was small was Shane's death in Walking Dead.
    The guy was a douche, he had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [video=youtube;F2bk_9T482g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g&feature=related[video]
    First four minutes of "Up".
    Oh damn... I remember that so much... I didn't cry but damn I felt like crying ALOT. I had to hold it back, was probably the saddest family movie intro I have ever seen.
    The only thing that ever made me cry was pretty much Shadow of the Colossus ending.

Deleted
    The scene in pokemon the movie where ash basically dies and he comes back to live because of pokemon tears.

Deleted
    The end Forrest Gump, every damn time!!

That damn feather, something about it sets me off after hes been waiting for the bus with his son.
    Last edited by mmoc3d9f9afe84; 2012-04-09 at 12:33 AM.

Lost Odyssey, the fact that he's 1,000 years old is understood only as a sort of concept. Then you read stories where every single child/wife/friend has dies around him and it makes it real.

Deleted
    I cry at about every sad anime/movie. I'm the biggest crybaby ever when things get emotional.
    The last thing that got me to shed waterfalls from my eyes was in naruto even.. (almost ashamed to admit it) when naruto meets his mother kushina and her great love for him gets shown in all the flashbacks. God..that really got me going, didn't expect something so emotional in an anime like that.
    There are just too many things to list that make me cry, strangely enough I also do 'victory' crying when certain scenes play (taking the Lion King as an example, when simba finally climbs pride rock at the end and roars). I'm a neverending source of tears

Also this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkgH7Uu-hA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Saddest movie ever
    Not cool, dude. Not cool...

This scene really got to me man. It built me up then filled me with sorrow =(

Every time man every time =(

Most Pokemon Movies ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    The last episode of Babylon 5: "Sleeping in Light"
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    A swift kick to the gentlemen's area.

Jurassic bark episode of futurama is so damn sad. Also the movie Marley and Me kills me everytime

Brian's Song. That is all.

Yup, first four minutes of "Up" for me as well, Hachiko the movie, and those moments in movies/series where friends/family get brought back together or something (i.e. a missing daughter being returned to her mother after days)
    Some moments in the Kingdom Hearts-series.

Adam Sandler dying in Click.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clever guy posting an image of onions!

Marley and me, so sad. And the lion king, some of the music alone can make cry XD
    Plenty of other movies will make me all teary, but I cant think of any else right now.

And thinking about my grandfather, impossible to keep the tears away then for me. Just can't get over the loss of him.

Im acting like a hard ass but when rohan charges into battle i cry.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Ugh, too many things make me cry or tear up.

-The endings of the 3rd and 4th Professor Layton games.
    -The ending of Skyward Sword. I disliked Fi until that part.
    -First part of Up
    -Toy Story 3
    -the ending of Sherlock. I knew it was coming, but the very last scene was just too sad.
    -etc.