Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papabudkin View Post
    Lost Odyssey, the fact that he's 1,000 years old is understood only as a sort of concept. Then you read stories where every single child/wife/friend has dies around him and it makes it real.

<Snip>
    Loved this game so much, perhaps this rumoured Lost Odyssey 2 will become a reality one day, but I can say hands down that it was at the very least on par with FFX, which to me was the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Loved this game so much, perhaps this rumoured Lost Odyssey 2 will become a reality one day, but I can say hands down that it was at the very least on par with FFX, which to me was the best one.
    Well Mistwalker has been talking about a new game with a new IP. If they continued any story, it would probably be Last Story, anyway.

The Walking Dead.

That show made me cry so much. Oh, and LotR: RotK. Last LotR movie and I cried through so many parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Ugh, too many things make me cry or tear up.

-The endings of the 3rd and 4th Professor Layton games.
    -The ending of Skyward Sword. I disliked Fi until that part.
    -First part of Up
    -Toy Story 3
    -the ending of Sherlock. I knew it was coming, but the very last scene was just too sad.
    -etc.
    So much these.

Also, Aeris's death scene, but only once the music starts playing, as the white Materia bounces down the steps. That, Cloud's dialog afterwards, and the absolutely brilliant decision to keep her theme playing during the boss fight all make me tear up. It's artful in the best, saddest way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fried Green Tomatoes. The ending is powerful.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Clannad AS

10+ Year Old Account
    Hughes funeral from Full Metal Alchemist, either version.

Code Geass (Ending, and when a character really close to Lelouch dies [Avoiding Spoilers])
    Professor Necomi - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Necomi/simple
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Amber's death on House
    Ace's death in One Piece
    Gaara's death in Naruto
    Game 7 of the 2011 NHL Playoffs

If my eyes are really dry or if I am sleepy. I've never cried at a movie.. maybe I haven't seen one sad enough/ one I care about enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Schindler's List, multiple parts bring a tear to my eye but I sob like a little girl at the end. I watch it whenever I feel that I have suppressed emotions, it does help.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Amber's death on House
    Ace's death in One Piece
    Gaara's death in Naruto
    Game 7 of the 2011 NHL Playoffs
    I'd almost forgot. That was the single most heart-wrenching moment of television, ever, hands down. Hell, that makes me choke up a bit now just thinking about it. House may be a great character, but I will forever have more sympathy for Wilson.

The final episode of Avatar: The last Airbender. I just thought it was the perfect ending to the series. It makes me tear up every time i decide to watch it through again.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Gotta admit, I don't cry often but this got me.

Deleted
    I don't even understand why, but the death of FlippyCat.

Guy on youtube and his cat who made domino shape displays, no idea how I initially stumbled upon it but I subscribed nevertheless.

Anyway long story short, I didn't log in to my youtube account for a couple of years, came back, first video on my subscriptions was that of the death of Flippy Cat.

The tribute the guy made is stunning, and does indeed bring a tear to your eye when you see FlippyCat immortalised in Dominoes for the last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    First four minutes of "Up".
    EVERY. FREAKING. TIME. Even when I tell myself I'm not lol.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Papabudkin View Post
    Lost Odyssey, the fact that he's 1,000 years old is understood only as a sort of concept. Then you read stories where every single child/wife/friend has dies around him and it makes it real.
    I didn't cry to any of those, but they were definitely deep. Lost Odyssey is still one of my favorite games, if for nothing, the amazing stories and backstories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Dunno what is up with me, i normally only cry every second or third year literally, but when i cry, i cry for almost an hour straight and i only cry if I'm alone. Last time was several years back, and to a movie i had watched 4 times before but something happened that last time and i can't watch it now without tearing up.

It was in the last minutes of "American beauty" and during his flashbacks when he mentions his daughter I suddenly realized everything and just burst out into tears.

Now i almost cried at the intro to "up" but my gf was there so I kept a poker face. Actually the worst part of that movie for me was when he opened the adventure book near the ending and I suddenly had the same kind of "i just realized everything" moment. If i had been alone i would have cried like a baby.

And now during this thread i actually started crying damn. The clip from "up" got me a little emotional and when i then watched that Dragonball episode i had never watched before i started leaking like a waterfall and then that Adam Sandler movie didn't exactly help, it's been more than an hour since it started and i have just finished so i could make this post :/

Now i just have to wait another couple of years for my next big attack

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven". Not every time, but when I'm feeling down, it really gets to me. I recently listened to a version of it that had Ozzy, Steven Tyler, Elton John, Rod Stewart, and more performing it. When Ozzy starts singing, it reduces me to a blubbering mess. It's just... Perfect. :')

The song Sound the Bugle; especially in part of the movie Spirit from where it is from.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

this makes me tear up every damn time and i didn't discover it thx to twilight it was actually thx to an ask pony tumblr

Deleted
    in alpha dog when the kid get's shot. every single time.