Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    also, i think the insta cinder burst armor is more dps than the 15% fire buff one

It is not.
    Fire Armor is superior to Pyromancer's Armor in a Pyrolock spec.
    Please accept that I know these things.

As I understand it, Fire Armour is better than Pyromancers once you have 1500 spellpower (not sure if that is buffed or unbuffed though)?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    As I understand it, Fire Armour is better than Pyromancers once you have 1500 spellpower (not sure if that is buffed or unbuffed though)?
    That was the given raid-buffed mark back when people played Pyro/Ele. With Pyrolock it should be Fire Armor at all levels, regardless, 1500sp raidbuffed is only expert gear these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That was the given raid-buffed mark back when people played Pyro/Ele. With Pyrolock it should be Fire Armor at all levels, regardless, 1500sp raidbuffed is only expert gear these days.
    I'll take your word for it, though I am sure I saw discussion around this on bluedots.org a few months ago and it was the Pyrolock spec

Well waddya know, we've had this discussion before.
    As I said back then, everyone has 1500sp raid buffed now. Heck I can't remember the last time I was under 2k, probably last year or something.
    1500sp raidbuffed is only like 1100 unbuffed so it's really easy to reach.

Yeah I spose, will update my little mini-guide in a bit. Too busy levelling a second mage atm