What happened to Denounce?

Error on my side or did they remove Denounce from the MOP Holy calc? I'm still curious to know if it's worth casting in PvP for the target's crit removals.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonxi View Post
    Error on my side or did they remove Denounce from the MOP Holy calc? I'm still curious to know if it's worth casting in PvP for the target's crit removals.
    I'm not in beta or anything but I'm pretty sure not.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Denounce never made it to the talent calculator I don't think. It's still very outdated compared to what is actually in the BETA.

It was on there last I checked http://www.wowdb.com/spells/2812-denounce
    cant check atm since servers are down.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was on last night denounce has replaced exorcism as far as i could tell in the holy spec.

Deleted
    Denounce is exclusive to holy and is still present atm on beta realms.

Deleted
    it's called denounce instead of exorcism now as it applies a debuf which "prevents crits" not just the 6% it used to.
    there are also a few glyphs out there which encourage a holy "dps" spec such as a glyph which makes damg you do from melle attacks with seal of insight up heal nearby people not just yourself.
    holy shock doing 50% less healing but 100% more damg
    for example.

denounce is a terrible ability. good riddance.

ret should have been able to access it instead of me having to listen to terrible holy paladins argue that it was useful out side of gimmick 2s.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    ret should have been able to access it instead of me having to listen to terrible holy paladins argue that it was useful out side of gimmick 2s.
    Rets have access to enough in MoP already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    Rets have access to enough in MoP already.
    hahahahahahahahaha

no.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    denounce is a terrible ability. good riddance.

Rets don't need Denounce either. I swear the "hunter weapon" meme has become "ret paladin ability".

If Rets had half the stuff people propose on these forums, they would be the combination of about 9 different classes.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Rets don't need Denounce either. I swear the "hunter weapon" meme has become "ret paladin ability".

If Rets had half the stuff people propose on these forums, they would be the combination of about 9 different classes.
    denounce might have actually gotten me an rbg spot playing the spec that i love instead of having to play holy, a spec i find takes no skill and makes me keel over from boredom.

rets bring no utility that can't be better provided by a holy paladin. denounce could have been that, preventing some burst heals from a holy paladin/disc priest? shutting down warrior/rogue/fdk burst during their CDS? amazing.

its a worthless ability over all. but it would have been more useful in the hands of ret then it was in the hands of holy.

Denounce is holy only 1.5 sec cast and makes target unable to crit for 4 seconds.