Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Again, CD-Keys for modern Blizzard Games (WoW, SC2, D3, etc) are permanently associated with a Battle.net account. You cannot sell the keys if they are already associated with an account because well... they are associated with an account and cannot be used when creating a new one. Because of this the only way to sell a CD Key for modern Blizzard games is to instead sell the account.

And selling the account violates the Terms of Service.
    Again, have you ever heard of retail? Guess not...
    Let me help you: http://www.g2play.net/store/Diablo-3...-Download.html
    Another CD-key for Diablo 3, also legal: http://www.freerecordshop.nl/games/d...-5030917102578
    Tadaa, legal key bought as if you were in a store. How hard is that to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Again, CD-Keys for modern Blizzard Games (WoW, SC2, D3, etc) are permanently associated with a Battle.net account. You cannot sell the keys if they are already associated with an account because well... they are associated with an account and cannot be used when creating a new one. Because of this the only way to sell a CD Key for modern Blizzard games is to instead sell the account.

And selling the account violates the Terms of Service.
    They are not, this does not make any sense. Why many sites offer then Preorder now for D3? They are selling keys/boxes not accounts. You just later add game key to your Bnet account.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Read everyone elses posts again...

KEY, not account...

Key = Numbers and letters you get on the back of the manual inside a boxed copy
    Account = Not numbers and letters you get on the back of the manual inside a boxed copy.
    I'm really not understanding where your confusion is coming from. I am discussing specifically whether or not he could legally buy a used CD-Key; the answer is of course 'no' because any used CD-Key is already associated with an account and cannot be sold outside of selling the whole account, which is illegal. Additionally, he cannot buy 'Just' the CD-Key from any legitimate vendor without also buying the game itself.

Unless it's a language barrier I am assuming specifically that all he is interested in is the purchase of a CD-Key that would allow him to play Diablo 3 without having to pay the retail price for the game. Now if his topic is all about where the cheapest place is to buy a retail copy of Diablo 3 that's an entirely different question and the long and short if it is likely "Amazon". I haven't seen any reputable store advertising a listing price below the RSP of $59.99.

I'm closing this.

Just buy the game through Blizzard.