Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    so no idea why you would personally feel that way as its pretty much css 2.0.
    It isn't CSS 2.0, they focused too much on making graphics up to date, now it's clunky as hell and the guns are terrible. CSS graphics were perfectly fine yet they tried to do what most FPS game companies do nowadays and focus on graphics instead of the core foundations of the game. I had high expectations for the game but once i saw how they butchered such a great game i was pretty pissed off.

Oh well, not going to argue about it, people have different opinions.

I recommend TF2/Css/WoW Arena!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    It isn't CSS 2.0, they focused too much on making graphics up to date, now it's clunky as hell and the guns are terrible. CSS graphics were perfectly fine yet they tried to do what most FPS game companies do nowadays and focus on graphics instead of the core foundations of the game.
    what are you talking about.. its an updated source engine. Its like saying they focused on the graphics for portal 2 too much. Seriously why are the guns terrible? because they feel different / harder to control..

CS 1.6 and CSS, CoD4 promod, TF2, Quake

Deleted
    another video about the updates from ex pro 1.6 players.. who instead of just whining are trying to help make CS:GO become more competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Tribes Ascend

Free, fast and fun!
    Gotta go fast. @_@

http://www.youtube.com/user/vol1tion/videos
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-04-11 at 02:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraquor View Post
    I have to agree with all the ppl that are mentioning CS 1.6, it's highly competitive! I play pcw matches 3-6 hour per day atm! So god damn fun, if that's too old for you(really the gameplay is OUTSTANDING) they are soon releasing a slightly updated version of CS, but dunno how that will be to be honest.
    Hey, I used to play loads of CS 1.6 before WoW came out, is there still IRC channels where you can autojoin pickup 5v5 matches etc? I'd love to get back into it

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems SC2 is the most popular at the moment. Any other games that play competitive, doesn't seem to be many games, expected to be more.

My favorite PvP games are Guild Wars, Warcraft 3, and Assassin's Creed.

I have also been trying this f2p shooter called Blacklight: Retribution, pretty fun; unfortunately the devs sell every weapon in the game for real money. However, if you have played BF3 or CoD you will be au fait with the game. (Nothing new, but no £50/$60 price tag)

CS (1.6 and Source), Dota 2, TF2 (sorta), SF4 (high learning curve, very high skill cap).

sc1 and sc2 are basically made for e sports

Deleted
    If you are looking for CSS mixes, you can always try http://www.cssmixes.co.uk/