Poll: whats your favorite game in the ezio trilogy

Best Assassins Creed 2 trilogy Game

which game was your favorite and why mine was revelations i like the way it tied everything up

Brotherhood for me. I really just enjoyed it from a gameplay sense. 100% Synch missions were a great idea. Really happy that they'll give more rewards than just a number in AC3.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefered Rome to Constantibople, but the Assassin Dens were a neat idea and I kinda liked them. Bombs were alos fun to play with, so I'll go with Revelations.

My Revelations has been collecting dust since I bought it. Played for about an hour and I feel like I'm playing the same game for the third year in a row. I'll eventually beat it to catch up on the story, but only for the story. Hopefully AC3 brings changes.

Speaking of location, Rome has got to be my favorite. Aside from Jerusalem, that is. The first installment continues to be my favorite.

Venice and Rome was my favorite locations. The entire Renaissance perspective in AC2 just made me love the games even more.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

2 because it brought the greatest changes, the story was spread over what - 16 years ? and Venice and Florence were amazing.

It honestly amazes me that all the AC games are such high quality that they all have fans that consider them to be the best in the series.

I think in general though, AC2 is the most popular, while AC1 is the least popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brotherhood.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

brotherhood followed very closely by 2. i loved the idea of us building the creed from scratch and rome is one of my fav cities wich i still want to visit one day. also the villains are much better in those 2 games. borgia and/or pazzi beats a fat guy and a a guy whos qqing cause his dad likes his brother more, not to mention constantinopole just lacks smthin that i cant put my finger on it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Started playing through this series the other day, completed AC1 and now I'm half way through number 2, I'd forgotten how much better AC2 is than the first one. I've never played Brotherhood or Revelations but I love number 2, I hope I'm not let down by them

I'm currently playing through the entire series (starting with AC1) for the first time from beginning to end, just about done with Brotherhood, and it's really close to the second but I think I enjoy Brotherhood just a bit more, I like just being in one large city vs a few small ones and I like a lot of the small changes suchl as the introduction of the crossbow, which is a really sexy ranged sneak attack, not to mention your fellow assassins but that almost makes the game too easy at times. So for now, I'll say Brotherhood but Revelations looks pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a bit let down by Revelations because aside from the main quest i felt there just wasnt much to do.

Now in Brotherhood there simply are loads of sidequests, I think it is a real shame that the factions play such an unimportant role in Revelations.