Heart Of Flame Quest

I am currently 237 essences and I'm doing Firelands Wednesday as soon as the reset for raids rolls over, and im wondering is there anything special when i fight rag? all i know that there is a Debuff on me that does 50k damage to me and others around me,

but is a certain place i should be standing throughout the fight?
    Is the Debuff Prof random or on a set timer?
    can the it proc during the stack for seeds?
    how hard does the lava hit when i go for the heart of flame?
    to pick the heart of flame is loot item or just a single click?
    if i somehow die going for the heart of flame will i have to wait till next week?

I'm pretty sure i can disperse to negate most of the damage, im just making sure, ive pugged 100% of this legendary so far and i don't want to delay it any longer
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Deleted
    Stand abit away from others, since the debuff knocks players back and could knock them off the platform.

Dont die, I remember it being if you die during the encounter you wont be able to loot it (correct me if I'm wrong since I havent done the quest myself) but thats as far as I remember atleast.

• certain place i should be standing throughout the fight?
      You should just stand away from the group. About 10 to 15 yds.
    • Is the Debuff Prof random or on a set timer?
      Yes. I know DBM has a timer for it. Not sure about BigWigs
    • can the it proc during the stack for seeds?
      Yes, it can as it's set on a timer.
    • how hard does the lava hit when i go for the heart of flame?
      It ticks fairly hard. Have a healer flash healing you. Or go with 2 heals.
    • to pick the heart of flame is loot item or just a single click?
      Not sure about this. I suppose it's a one click thing
    • if i somehow die going for the heart of flame will i have to wait till next week?
      No

You are getting legendary and you have yet to discover YOUTUBE?

Took me 2 seconds to type "Ragnaros 10m guide" into Youtube and first search entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMRMG7KOTQ

Stop being so goddamn lazy and make a thread showing that you are.

There are plenty of videos to show you how to do it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You are getting legendary and you have yet to discover YOUTUBE?

Took me 2 seconds to type "Ragnaros 10m guide" into Youtube and first search entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMRMG7KOTQ

Stop being so goddamn lazy and make a thread showing that you are.

There are plenty of videos to show you how to do it.
    Great constructive post. You clearly read what he posted.

Try not to die on the fight, since it definitely despawned in 4.2 if you died during the encounter. Just stand away from the raid and you won't have any problems with the AoE.

Deleted
    You could also just do it on heroic and not have to worry at all , as the heart just spawns after you kill it and you don't get a debuff.

thanks for all the information everyone i am getting it in 12 more hours hopefully all goes well.
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    • to pick the heart of flame is loot item or just a single click?
      Not sure about this. I suppose it's a one click thing
    • if i somehow die going for the heart of flame will i have to wait till next week?
      No
    To elaborate on these two a little: You only have to click it and the Heart automagically spawns in your inventory. You do not get a loot window.
    Also, once Ragnaros is defeated, you can die without losing the opportunity to get the heart. Just don't die while he still lives.

basically ya. just dont stack for seeds at all and u should be fine.. long as u spread out a lil bit.. if u are doing hrag u will always be able to loot the heart even if u die as long as he dies as well on the encounter.
    but on normal the buff makes u explode once a minute or so its on a DBM timer too (rage of ragnaros) so you'll know and your toon will do a bit of hellfire around him when hes about to explode..
    jus play it safe and dont stand near people the debuff can knock them like 80 feet away.
    at the end the lava doesnt hit much u can run in and dispersion one click will get u the heart. i didnt even need heals as a mage i jus blinked in lol.

after you're done and looted the heart, dont forget to stand near people and knock them into the lava.

best part of the quest.....oh and the weapon is not bad.