The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Should I invest in 1 or more CE's to resell on Ebay?

I plan on buying the online deluxe to play. Anyone else here plan on trying to make some profit on ebay though?

I am tempted, my work will have roughly 50 of the CE's, I'm just not sure how much I would be able to flip them for on ebay

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    i made the mistake buying 3 CE's AoC's lol. I still have 1 left.

I doubt there will be that short of a supply of collectors editions. They know how much interest there is and considering they probably won't have to put these into production for a bit, can make some good forecasts on how many they will realistically need after the first few weeks of pre-orders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I doubt there will be that short of a supply of collectors editions. They know how much interest there is and considering they probably won't have to put these into production for a bit, can make some good forecasts on how many they will realistically need after the first few weeks of pre-orders.

I had that thought too, the pre purchase is a brilliant time for arena.net to see how much interest there is for the CE and then make according to what feedback they get, then make surplus on that for the actual pre-ordering.

So chances are they may make more than required since most of the people who want to buy the CE will buy it now and whats left over after will be sort of extra, if someone is that interested in getting the CE then the'll most likely pre purchase to get into the beta and the head start.

You don't normally buy a CE unless your quite a big fan of the game and the only time i would buy a CE is if the price was considerably low.
    Last edited by mmoc6ac2e31c48; 2012-04-10 at 05:08 AM.