Thread: LED strip

Lightbulb LED strip

Sometimes when I visit posts on this forums, I get a strange pop-up from my anti-virus saying something was blocked. I decided to go to the link and to my surprise its just a basketball team logo basically, I believe the website its being hosted from maybe has a bad track record. Im not sure.

Sometimes when I visit this forum, I see threads that are absolutely pointless. Like this one.
    What do you want to discuss? You basically just told us your AV blocked a pop-up... Well, welcome to the Internet.
    Also, what does this have to do with Minecraft specifically?
    Your title also has nothing to do with anything mentioned in your post or with this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

probably a bot, report it and move on

Quote Originally Posted by OdeliaEade View Post
    Sometimes when I visit posts on this forums, I get a strange pop-up from my anti-virus saying something was blocked. I decided to go to the link and to my surprise its just a basketball team logo basically, I believe the website its being hosted from maybe has a bad track record. Im not sure.
    Interesting, doesn't happen to me