Poll: Do you prefer Pale or Tanned Skin?

Thread: Pale or Tan?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
    The fuck? Brown skin is in the same category?
    If a naturally pale person is tanned to a brown crisp - yes, it's unnatural. At least, it's what I meant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
    The fuck? Brown skin is in the same category?
    I think he meant white people that turn brown. Those do exist, and it looks absolutely horrible.

This is pretty close to what I have seen at the beach in Norway;

Worst case I have seen, was when I was 14 and met a woman with a similar skin to this one on the picture above, if not worse. On top of it she had light blonde hair and iceblue eyes. It was just wrong looking at it.

That said, white people that have been that brown, and more brown, have always been old people(out of those I have seen IRL) so might be a case of the skin changing it's way of progressing the colour when it's old and dying.

Though, this norwegian 17 year old that recently were in the newspaper because she's obsessed with being tan.. isn't that far from it;
    Last edited by Duridi; 2012-04-10 at 05:48 PM.

Depends, I prefer a natural tan rather than an oompa loompa that goes to the tanning bed everyday.

Deleted
    There appear to be people in this topic who are offended and seem to be looking for racism in the poll. The thing is that the concept of racism or rather not being racist doesn't really work when it comes to chosing what/who you are (sexually) attracted to...

Not orange. Other than that, I don't have a real preference.

Deleted
    Tanned women all the way.
    But thats just my oppinion.. :-)

Deleted
    The paler, the better.