Deleted

Increase my DPS? Need help badly!

Hey guys, the thing is that i think i can do more dps then the average priests do in raids. I think im doin good in raids and i know i can even push further! Im doin around 26-28k dps on Dummy selfbuffed (only with Innerfire)

Doin the normal rotation (which i hope is the normal rotation)

VP > SW:P > MF x1.5 > Trinket pop + Dark Arch > > Fiend MSx3 MB, etc etc.

Am i doin right? and can i improve my gear with more Mastery some how? How can i increase my dps with my current gear? Dont tell me to put 50 Int gems in all of my gear, since this is my alt and im not focusing on it to 100% I just know that i can do more dps with this current setup!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eader/advanced
    Last edited by mmocf9c9920ce0; 2012-04-10 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    I don't understand why people keep asking these questions without posting logs Every single question like this has been told its hard to answer without any logs.
    Also, its tough to compete with the legendary if everyone plays at their best :3 I'm missing it too and despite of doing some lower end ranking without it, I still have a hard time competeing with people whos got it.

First your in a guild called "hardmode crew" ...
    Second i find your toon name stupid and offensive....
    Third you have a high item level nice gems (epic level) some heroic kills you should know your s*** by now... i mean really dude
    Fourth pretty sure mastery still KINDA sucks for every spec for priest

A serious player in a serious guild doesn't make a new post on a forum saying "Increase my DPS? Need help badly!"
    I smell ebay

Please post constructively and without insults.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-04-11 at 01:08 AM.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Once you hit whichever haste breakpoint you are aiming for (my personal sweetspot is VT+2) mastery is the strongest stat. Absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help/hints/pointers whatever, so back off tru and atleast know what you're talking about if your gonna be a smartass. *Wonders if this dude came to help or simply be an asshole*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    First your in a guild called "hardmode crew" ...
    Second i find your toon name stupid and offensive....
    Third you have a high item level nice gems (epic level) some heroic kills you should know your s*** by now... i mean really dude
    Fourth pretty sure mastery still KINDA sucks for every spec for priest

A serious player in a serious guild doesn't make a new post on a forum saying "Increase my DPS? Need help badly!"
    I smell ebay
    Oh my fuck, it's the God Squad.

Bash at the guildname... Gona tell me that Goon Squad or Cuties Only were fo srs names? Much like... hardmode crew?

Mastery sucks every spec for a priest... orly.

Heroic DS kills therefore a serious player in a serious guild? You just implied his guild wasn't that great due to the name and now you're saying he must be good due to hc DS kills. Ps. I'm confident I could tank hc DS with a 15% nerf by slapping my wang into the keyboard, let alone dps it.

You smell ebay? You may well do, it's erupting from your crotch.

On topic: If you say you want to do more dps yet aren't concentrating to the max, yet you want us to improve your dps, the first step would be to start concentrating. Oh and stop using dummy as a dps test. Try some sims and try to match those, if you can get within a few 100 dps then you're rocking.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

If you want to get some really helpful advice logs would make a big difference. Also please use the following thread for this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-My-DPS-Thread