Poll: Which version of GW2 did you pre-purchase?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I bought the CE, i cannot wait for my statue.

Deleted
    If the golem banker had been a permanent thing (even if it took up a bag slot and had a one day cooldown) I'd have forked out the moolah for the DDE.

Digital Deluxe for me. I was going to buy the collectors edition but then I asked myself, would I really use that figurine and poster? No unfortunately they would go in the cupboard with my other collectorsedition stuffs I've never used (cough.Aion. cough.wrath.cough)

I'm actually quite surprised to see how close the regular and "super" versions are. I would've expected the regular to shoot through the roof and take closer to 70% of all purchases and the collectors to be significantly less than what they are. Of course, this is a small sampling but I wouldn't expect the rate of error to be too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Standard because I got turned off as soon as I saw the "Five hour limit" on the personal banker. That made it pretty clear what direction the store is going. Hopefully they don't get as obnoxious as Turbine did with LOTRO where they charge for additional quests or worse.
    That caught my eye too but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Just as I've been saying since the beginning, standard edition all the way for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Digital Deluxe, would have gotten the collector's edition because they deserve every penny, but they will not have it available my area v_v
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

I wanted a CE, but my Mrs would have gone ballistic, since it took some sweet talking to persuade her the Swtor CE was worth buying, and I'm getting the Diablo 3 CE next month. I ended up ordering the Digital Deluxe.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    I just wanted access to the game, and couldn't care less about some fancy IRL stuff and art books ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Standard because I got turned off as soon as I saw the "Five hour limit" on the personal banker. That made it pretty clear what direction the store is going. Hopefully they don't get as obnoxious as Turbine did with LOTRO where they charge for additional quests or worse.
    It's actually five days.

Still useless though.

Deleted
    I just took the Standard edition, mostly because i had a coupon for the retailer where i was buying it. And imo the extra's weren't worth the money .(Btw this is my first post 'yaay')