Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am still on "Awaiting Despatch" and i have "Order Date: 10-Apr-2012 08:30AM".
    I think we are waiting cause they only had 500 stock originally and increased that stock later after it sold out after 30 mins.
    My guess is that they only had the 500 in their warehouse and dispatched 500 "random" copies while waiting for new stock.
    If this is the case they will probably start sending out the rest either today or tomorrow.

Deleted
    Still got mine on 'Awaiting Despatch' even though it was ordered on the 10th. Managed to get a reply back from them regarding the codes yesterday and they said the codes should be going out within the next 1-2 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    Still got mine on 'Awaiting Despatch' even though it was ordered on the 10th. Managed to get a reply back from them regarding the codes yesterday and they said the codes should be going out within the next 1-2 days.
    Ah thanks thats exsactily the info i wanted to here TVM

Deleted
    Mine just changed to dispatched and is being deliverd by yodel. Delivery 2 - 3 days.

Where did you guys pre-order to get this little box with the code? That's kinda cool. I pre-purchased from Gamestop and did it in store and all I got was this lousy receipt. sadface.jpg

Edit: herpderp, you guys are UK I imagine.

Deleted
    i bought it the 10th from guildwars site and i have the code and ive already made my account. or what is this about? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    i bought it the 10th from guildwars site and i have the code and ive already made my account. or what is this about? :S
    They are talking about Zavvi, a UK retailer.
    (May be in more than the UK, not sure.)

Deleted
    Zavvi is the only reyailer in the uk to sell pre purchase collecters edition. Hence why we are awaiting our codes.
    If i wanted any other version i would have bought it from arenanet directly.

Deleted
    Just got my confirmation of dispatch email today from Zavvi. It doesnt mention that it is the pre-purchase-beta-key-box-thing though, just the "Guild Wars 2: Pre-Purchase Collector's Edition".

they wouldnt be sending out the actual CE already would they?

No, theyre sending out a DVD box with the beta key in it. Mine changed to "dispatched" earlier today and they finally responded to my 2 and a half day old ticket requesting further information. They didnt actually answer the question I had posed, but they apologised for the late response:

"Thankyou for sending us a ticket for support. We apologise for the delay in responding.

Zavvi Customer Service"

Not word for word, but pretty much the gist of what little was said. Zavvi are amazing :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BradersVal View Post
    Just got my confirmation of dispatch email today from Zavvi. It doesnt mention that it is the pre-purchase-beta-key-box-thing though, just the "Guild Wars 2: Pre-Purchase Collector's Edition".

they wouldnt be sending out the actual CE already would they?

haha mine says the same id laugh so hard if they did and then be happy then shed a tear because i cant play

Deleted
    I bought from the CE from Zavvi and it's 'Awaiting Stock Pick'. The estimated dispatch date says tomorrow though

Ordered mine on the 10th, shortly after it became available. Still says processing, and awaiting stock pick. Est dispatch date was yesterday. Still waiting on mine ;3

Edit: Finally changed to Awaiting Despatch. Later than the Est Despatch date, but i suppose they got a lot more then they was expecting
    Last edited by 975312468; 2012-04-13 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Mine is now in the manchester sevice center waiting to be sent out ^_^

Deleted
    My pre purchase box arrived around an hour ago So happy about delivery time. Was only posted yesterday. Phase 1 of 'Obtain Collectors Edition' is now complete xD

Deleted
    So, let me just ask, you got the box a day or so after it's been dispatched? I'm a bit worried the delivery itself is going to take longer than expected and I'll be left out of betas, but I'm just getting a bit paranoid with all this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    So, let me just ask, you got the box a day or so after it's been dispatched? I'm a bit worried the delivery itself is going to take longer than expected and I'll be left out of betas, but I'm just getting a bit paranoid with all this.
    Yeah, I got it after about a day or so. I wouldn't worry as the first beta wont start until next week and if there are problems, then you can just contact Zavvi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    Yeah, I got it after about a day or so. I wouldn't worry as the first beta wont start until next week and if there are problems, then you can just contact Zavvi.
    Oh thanks, that's great news! Honestly, I know I'm just being paranoid, but with the limitations and previous issues I had with other retailers buggering up my orders, I just go all panicky.

Deleted
    I just received my copy in the mail it was dispatched yesterday so very nice delivery on that part
    Registered the code and activated my account so now its waiting for my collectors to arrive when the game launches
    I was abit worried after it was awaiting dispatch for 2 days but it seems there was no reason for me to

So i bought the CE on tuesday (10th) and i got the pre purchase box with the code inside the box, however the box only contains that 1 piece of paper with some text on and the code behind, no cd, no books, nothing. Also, i was told to come and pick up the CE box with the toy, pictures and everything else in June.