Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Yodel have failed again. I'm going to go contact both Zavvi and Yodel once more and see whats going on. If it doesn't arrive a 3rd time (which most likely would be after beta anyway), I'll just have to cancel my order, and go with the digital version. Very disappointing... Not that i expected much from Yodel of course.

Havn't received my pre purchase code, despite contacting both Zavvi and Yodel again. Really disappointing that i won't get to play the beta this weekend.
    Last edited by 975312468; 2012-04-27 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Same here, I pre-ordered from Zavvi on the 24th of April, with next day shipping from DPD for their courier, but the DPD delivery page still says awaiting receipt of parcel, and Zavvi's one has been stuck on dispatched since the 25th with no word of the pre-purchase code :/. Contacted them 2 weeks ago and was promised a call back, only to be called 2 days ago that I'd get a redelivered code (since they had no idea where it was in the warehouse, dafuq?) and it should arrive the next day. Here's to hoping it arrives before friday...*insert nerd rage caption*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TinnyKT316 View Post
    Same here, I pre-ordered from Zavvi on the 24th of April, with next day shipping from DPD for their courier, but the DPD delivery page still says awaiting receipt of parcel, and Zavvi's one has been stuck on dispatched since the 25th with no word of the pre-purchase code :/. Contacted them 2 weeks ago and was promised a call back, only to be called 2 days ago that I'd get a redelivered code (since they had no idea where it was in the warehouse, dafuq?) and it should arrive the next day. Here's to hoping it arrives before friday...*insert nerd rage caption*
    I eventually cancelled my entire order and then ordered again with next day delivery right from DPD not Yodel. Yodel really are a fail.