Poll: coke or dr pepper?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Interesting 50/50 split in the poll. I like both but I find that nothing trumps Dr. Pepper when I'm eating something spicy.

I must say off topic that all soda must be drunk out of either a glass bottle or a chilled glass cup

cans and plastic bottles make the soda not taste as good i dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    I don't know where you are, but I know that at least in Canada the Mountain Dew is made differently then it is here in the US. Canadian Mountain Dew is not worthy of the name. Perhaps you guys are in the same boat? If so, I'm sorry for you. You don't know what you are missing.
    I live in Sweden (Northern Europe).

We don't have it here, so that along with Root Beer (ew), Cherry Coke (meh) and Vanilla Coke (ohyes!) gets imported straight from the US.
    I'm sure others enjoy it legitimitely, after all, our pallets interpret tastes differently, and our brains interprets the signals differently.

But I was answering the question from a first person perspective rather than trying it on an objective scale.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-04-10 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    Coke, nothing comes close to the awesomeness that is normal cokeacola.

Deleted
    Irn Bru.

On topic, Dr Pepper all day erry day.

I prefer Dr. Pepper to Coke, but I find that D.Pepper goes flat faaar too fast. Mr. Pibb is marginally better. Generic or off brands seem to stay fizzy longest though. Dr. Faygo and the like. I prefer those. But between Coke and Pepper....Dr. Pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Dr. Pepper because it's what all the bad-ass time travelers and scientists drink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mt Dew > Coke > Dr Pepper.

Iron Bru > Cherry Coke > Pepsi > 7UP > Dr Pepper > Fanta .... tap water ...... Normal coke ........ dying of thirst .... diet coke in that order ... not a fan of normal coke all sugar and little taste and leaves a lining in the mouth after drinking so it seems anyway lol oddly I love cherry coke ... go figure lol
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Pepper is often too sweet for me, but occasionally I prefer its flavor over Coca Cola, or I want a little more caffeine (DrP = 41mg, CC = 34mg).
    Typically though I choose Coca Cola.
    In either case when I do get a soda I shake/vent it to get rid of half the carbonation, they're all too fizzy for me.

OT: RC Cola > Coca Cola, Mexican Coke is even better, I can't stand Pepsi, and Boylan's Cane Cola beats them all hands down, no contest!

Dr. Pepper, although Vanilla Coke is awesome. That makes me wonder....what does vanilla Dr. Pepper taste like and do they have it?