Deleted

[MoP Feral PvP] where do we stand?

sooooo... how do ferals currently stand?

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 12:54 AM ----------

???well???

15+ Year Old Account
    feral cat pvp is dead in MoP
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    Pretty much this.

Totally non-viable in 1v1 and I doubt that it will be even somewhat viable in 2v2 with any partner.
    But its still lvl85, not 90, so its too early to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    Let me guess...the sky is falling as well?

DPS numbers haven't even been touched nor tuned yet. Quit fretting over who wins 1v1 in Beta.

Deleted
    o.O

In beta we're really strong, I beat a 2.2k rated (live) frost mage who was level 86 when I was level 85.

Now that mages have lost the CoC root, we have a much better chance against them. The main difference is that healing touch hits for 33k and crits for 60-70k. In duelling the mage, I used every pred swiftness proc to heal myself. I think feral is just as likely to win 1v1 on beta as on live - the only thing is it is a LOT less fun keeping savage roar up.

However, treants are lulz, and using mighty bash instead of maim is also fun.

Spec still looks viable, and if it'll be undertuned on start it'll be fixed fast. On the other side it'll be worse if spec will be overtuned, after couple of nerfs it'll be left to rot till next expasion (points on warriors current state). Talents look really solid atm. For me the #1 concern is monks dispell working on bleeds, but hope blizzard won't let it go live being such a hardcounter to feral spec (although they have a record of letting DK's hardcounter druids for wholle season with plaguestrike dispelling hots...). Placing my hopes on all those ferals who got into MoP beta.

Oh for crying out loud, coefficients and numbers is one of the very last things that they adjust.

If you can't beat this or that class or spec right now, consider that all your numbers and their numbers will be dramatically different in how many months? What matters right now is how things feel skill/design-wise, what homogenized and special abilities are available and how much things will change.

Personally all I care about is a return to a Vanilla-ish style of feral pvp, fewer damn hotkeys and less damn things to worry about.