Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So these JC panther mounts....

If I want to make the Onyx AND have the other 4 colors, I need to make double of the red, blue, yellow and green ones?
    Kiss my waggle

that is how I read it....

Deleted
    Sure sounds like it, I hope so tbh.

Deleted
    Looks like Blizz really want us to have lots of gold sinks!

So are these confirmed to be for JCing...?

Thats how I interpreted it. Blizz just trying to make a big gold sink.

To my understanding, at this moment, You'll need to buy 40 of the 'Something Expensive' to get all 5 mounts. That totals 1 million gold.

i must say as someone who likes collecting mounts and wants the 150 achieve if there is one

does it mean i would have to sacrifice 4 mounts to get 1 special mount or is it 4 mounts plus the special one that makes 5

im really confused over this and how it will work

Quote Originally Posted by brown View Post
    Thats how I interpreted it. Blizz just trying to make a big gold sink.
    Are all the mounts BOE or BOP?

Deleted
    Gotta wait and see what the price of the expensive stuff is.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    i must say as someone who likes collecting mounts and wants the 150 achieve if there is one

does it mean i would have to sacrifice 4 mounts to get 1 special mount or is it 4 mounts plus the special one that makes 5

im really confused over this and how it will work
    I believe you are going to need to make 2 of the ruby, sapphire, emerald and dawnstone in total. 1 of each for the mount, then another of each to create the onyx

It also looks like the Jewleled Onyx Panther can be upgraded into a flying version. Which means if you want to have the normal ground version too it means making 3 each of the red, blue, yellow and green ones.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green -> Onyx

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green -> Onyx -> Onyx flying mount

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Gotta wait and see what the price of the expensive stuff is.
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/83092-something-expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Prospirit View Post
    I believe you are going to need to make 2 of the ruby, sapphire, emerald and dawnstone in total. 1 of each for the mount, then another of each to create the onyx
    As gold sinks go this has to be the most insane theyve ever done

i will prolly just craft 1 or 2 and be happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It also looks like the Jewleled Onyx Panther can be upgraded into a flying version. Which means if you want to have the normal ground version too it means making 3 each of the red, blue, yellow and green ones.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green -> Onyx

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green -> Onyx -> Onyx flying mount
    I have heard people say that the flying panther mount is going to be the new 'Recruit a Friend' mount come Pandaland, and unrelated to the other 5

To my understanding, at this moment, You'll need to buy 40 of the 'Something Expensive' to get all 5 mounts. That totals 1 million gold.
    .... ok Something Expensive sell price 25000
    Reins of the Kor'kron Annihilator sell price 375 buy price 1500 sell price is 25% of what the buy price is
    therfore Something Expensive is 100k/ea you need 5 per mount so 500k 4 mounts so 2million

get it already its a placeholder price no chance the mount will cost 500k/ea

Deleted
    Oh! 25k? That ain't too bad then. Wonder what it'll actually be called then

Edit: That math ain't right y'know, 500k? Defo a placeholder.
    Last edited by mmoc3c51486c61; 2012-04-10 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the price in those is a incorrect tooltip.

It's 1 million gold if you go by the sell price. I highly doubt it will be anywhere close to that. Blizzard wants the mounts to be a gold dump. Why would they implement a gold dump that probably 75% (no idea on percentage, just guessing) won't ever use because they can't amass that much gold. If anything it'll be like the Vial of the Sands with probably another 5k tacked on. This is just my guess since they have the Onyx version with all 4 combined.

Either that or they'll make the four craftables cheaper and add in extra mats to make the Onyx a bit more expensive.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuro View Post
    Looks like Blizz really want us to have lots of gold sinks!
    With no new type of mount training, no more skill training costs, and another 5 levels, they need ways to relieve of us our hard-earned cash.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)