Everquest2? , Dungeons and dragons online or runescape?

Im tired of the old content in wow. ready for Mop But I need a new mmo for my spare time until the next wow expansion any suggestions?

I do plan to get tera but for now something good would be nice

Theres quite a bit to do in EQ2...tons of quests, AAs to get, and a great crafting system to waste time with. Thats what Im playing while waiting for Tera....its almost here..

Everquest is really dated I think, D&D I know nothing about, and Runescape is really grindy (and click based)

Not to mention the graphics on both of those are meh at best.

You're better off with some free MMO released in the last few years. The first two I can think of are DC Universe and Vindictus. Aion is going F2P soon, and I THINK Lineage 2 is F2P. Not sure on that one though.

EQ2 is pretty solid, but unless you subscribe (or pay a TON for the individual microtransactions), you're going to be pretty limited in the amount of content you can see. That being said there is still a ton that can be seen without paying a cent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same boat as you OP. My guild has cleared 8/8hc and for the past month and a half or so we have only been raiding 1 night a week farming DS. Nobody wants to logon to do anything other than that, and honestly I don't blame them, WoW has gotten insanely boring lately.

I was looking for something to kill time with also, I just started playing Rift yesterday and so far I am loving it. You can play up to level 20 for free and after that the game itself is only $5 and then a standard $15/mo subscription, well worth it imo.

A game you didn't mention, Aion, currently went F2P. It is beautiful and quite fun.

thanks for the feedback guys .. im currently downloading aion .. gonna give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by lastwolf82 View Post
    thanks for the feedback guys .. im currently downloading aion .. gonna give it a shot
    Big patch goes live tomorrow (3.0) so there is going to be a lot added (revamped starter zones I think, new quests, mounts, player housing, new end game content and some other stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Big patch goes live tomorrow (3.0) so there is going to be a lot added (revamped starter zones I think, new quests, mounts, player housing, new end game content and some other stuff).
    oh nice.. thats awesome :P