Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Are you 'random'?

My friends tell me I am the most random person they have ever known.

Like when I was hungry once and went to this sandwich shop which was still closed and my friends just went with me (they didn't want to buy anything themselves) and I just ran off yelling: I am thirsty, going to get something from the supermarket, see you in a bit! (because I decided/felt on that exact moment I was thirsty)

And they were left there with the owner, not buying anything. (okay I admit that was random)

I always speak what's on my mind and come up with the most random conversation starters etc.

I also say exactly the right jokes at the right times, like when we were watching Law Abiding Citizen and 5 people got killed in the movie, and then I yelled: Penta kill! (LoL players know)

Such things and many many more random actions throughout my life.

So are you random? Unpredictable? etC?

Idly i'm an introvert, so no. Although I can sort of switch mindsets and become extroverted when need be :B

Meh, I'm introvert. Also, it annoys me when people try to hard to act "random", to the point where they are annoying and obnoxious and I just want them to not exist on this planet anymore.

Skelington is an introvert, so no. 'Random' people are annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Lol look at me i sed teh word banana lul im soo randum."

These people really do put the dom in random. I know a couple people like this, and they should both die in a fire.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    if everyone is a special snowflake, no one is a special snowflake. Kind of like getting a tattoo to show that your a free spirit.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Nope. I'm the exact opposite of random, if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorta I suppose?

I'm not random in the sense that I'll run off and do something out of the blue, but as any of my Steam friends can tell you, I ask some extremely random questions, at least, imo.

Deleted
    I used to be a lot more random, than I am today. Yet I can be, if need arises to.

Deleted
    Both me and all of my friends are random as hell, it just makes life more interesting.

Deleted
    Self proclaimed funny, random or creative people are annoying as hell..

Deleted
    Chances are that if you find a need to proclaim yourself random/funny, you're actually just an annoying try hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    Self proclaimed funny, random or creative people are annoying as hell..
    Indeed. It's probably just an attempt to ignore the fact that they probably have ADHD/ADD :|

Deleted
    No not really, I am also very quiet most of the time, very timid person.

So one can't mark themselves as funny/random without being called an attention whore? That's stupid...

Deleted
    How can anyone be "random", when they are in full control?

I've even been told I'm random.

Check out alignments, you'll probably find that you're well into the chaotic side.
    Sounds like you're chaotic and extroverted. If you're around a lot of lawful people, it can get weird because they don't appreciate it as much.

I'm extremely random, but introverted so I'm probably not as loud about it.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    No not really, I am also very quiet most of the time, very timid person.

So one can't mark themselves as funny/random without being called an attention whore? That's stupid...
    You're jumping the gun, no one said that, just that it's annoying.

Why do people seem to think if you are an introvert you can't be random? They are completely different things....