Deleted

My warrior is receiving loads of damage in 3s

Hello. Im playing in a 3v3 with a Warrior, Rogue and a Hpaladin(Me). My warrior is taking LOADS of damage and are dying very quickly. Anyone know why and what the problems is thanks in advance!

Armory, Team comps your up against etc. With this vague of information it is hard to tell. Is your warrior using defensive cooldowns while being focused?

Deleted
    Mostly retpallys. I couldnt send an armory link cuz this is my first post. He got pull S11 gear and fully gemmed. I can PM you a link if i can!

Quote Originally Posted by Doblid View Post
    Hello. Im playing in a 3v3 with a Warrior, Rogue and a Hpaladin(Me). My warrior is taking LOADS of damage and are dying very quickly. Anyone know why and what the problem is thanks in advance!
    You answered your own question.

Ask your Warrior to go more defensive. Make sure you're using all of your own CDs. If you lose any game and you haven't used your 20% heroism, avenging wrath, bubble, hand of sac, gaurdian, hop and hoj - you haven't played to your full potential.

It'd be easier to answer your question if you gave specific comps you're struggling with, and what rating you're playing at. The problem could be your healing, his lack of defensive CDs or your Rogues lack of peels.

Edit:
    Mostly retpallys. I couldnt send an armory link cuz this is my first post. He got pull S11 gear and fully gemmed. I can PM you a link if i can!
    'Retpallys' isn't a comp. Is that triple DPS? Ret/DK/Healer? Ret/Rogue/Healer? Ret/Feral/Healer?

Just post the link to the warrior and throw some spaces in it. Then people will know a little more.

Deleted
    Im using everything. My rogue and warrior aswell. Its lowrated so its not a big deal but i just wanna now. I cant send an armory link cuz this is my first post!

not using defensive cds or minimizing inc damage is most likely the cause

Deleted
    You can check him out. He's name is Madturkey on EU server. We're playing on the Realm Outland

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 01:16 AM ----------

It's Ret, Any class and healer. but we are strugeling with every comp![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 01:26 AM ----------

eu battle net/wow/en/character/outland/Madturkey/simple
    Last edited by mmocfa6ed9babe; 2012-04-11 at 11:17 PM.

Your comp is going to mean that the other team is either going to focus you or the warrior. Considering the warrior classes relative weakness in Arena (exceptionally easy to train, provide little utility and require some build up before they can do decent burst i.e. Slaughter) I would seriously consider another class. While warriors are still viable in Arena they're not very strong right now and you'll really have to fight for your wins. Your success will depend largely on yourself and the rogue.

My 2c: Replace the warrior with a more viable class (which is pretty much any class to be honest). Unfortunately Warriors just don't bring the utility to the table that other classes do and being so easy to control they are a pretty easy target for the other team.
    Last edited by Rhyseh; 2012-04-11 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    may be res is screwed up... was in TB earlier and a mage crit me for 30k 40k and 30k in a row with out having me in iceblock through 3,5k res

Deleted
    I can't replace my warrior cuz he's my friend. But i will try with another class. do you know any good comp ?

You can check him out. He's name is Madturkey on EU server. We're playing on the Realm Outland

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 01:16 AM ----------

It's Ret, Any class and healer. but we are strugeling with every comp![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 01:26 AM ----------

eu battle net/wow/en/character/outland/Madturkey/simple
    404 on the armory page, but I'd have to say the issue is that the warrior WILL get focused in that comp. H-Pallys/Rogues have much better survivability in arena so it will be a no-brainer for most comps. Only solutions I can suggest is for you and the warrior to gear up more, and he + the rogue should practice defensive cds / cc-ing.

-edit for comp suggestion - Try kitty cleave (h-pally/arms/feral). You can get decently high in ratings if you work at it, 2k rating is reachable with enough effort. Beyond that requires some serious dedication and skill though, considering the current state of warriors.
    Last edited by Mr E; 2012-04-11 at 11:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    On your team, between the choices of an hpal, subrogue, or warrior - warrior is the easiest to pressure out of that comp - so he will always be the enemy teams default target. You should expect to have to heal him a lot more than yourself or your rogue, because having the enemy tunneling your warrior leaves you free to heal and your rogue free to do whatever rogues do.

To make it easier to handle however, your warrior should be wearing very high resilience and should be very careful about his positioning relative to your own. Your comp isn't a great comp either, without any real CC your warrior is taking constant pressure the whole arena. The enemy team is doing this because forcing the warrior defensive greatly decreases his damage output - which isn't true for rogues.

It's partly warrior gear, partly your comp, partly you and the warriors positioning - but fixing all that - warrior/rogue/hpal isn't a real comp in my mind - so I wouldn't expect to do exceptionally well with it either, have fun together
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

If your warrior is not kiting/doing everything in his power to get AWAY from a retpaladin with cooldowns up (guardians/wings), and your rogue isn't helping him by peeling the paladin off him, that is going to be a big issue. A retpala with wings, guardians and probably trinket up is going to put a ROFLSTOMP boot up anyones ass if they try to go toe to toe with him.

I'm fairly sure its a teamplay issue, and not a "warriors are bad" issue. Practice using Intervene-to-healer-and-behind-pillar for a quick "reset", practice rogue helping peel the paladin off, use Throwdown defensively if you have to. Don't turtle up TOO hard, but make SURE you're not giving the retpala uptime on him with all his cds trucking. Disarm the pala, intervene to healer, LOS and heal up, go again with rets cds down.

I play a warrior around 2k and switch comps like RMP and RLS generally take me down to 15% in 5 seconds in a bomb and I play extremely defensively.

The class just doesn't have much mitigation atm. Our armor is useless during bursts (rogues 70% armor pen, warrior 50% armor pen, magic going through) and we can get locked out of our main defensive (shield wall) by being disarmed.

ie : If they bring my lock or shaman low to the point we have to Link and they still have Shadow Dance up, I almost certainly HAVE to Shield Wall because a switch to me sub-80% with Kidney in a Bomb followed by Dismantle and I'm dead for sure.

I can't replace my warrior cuz he's my friend. But i will try with another class. do you know any good comp ?
    Sorry mate I can't really think of a viable comp with a warrior right now. Maybe TSG. Perhaps you may have more success as a resto shaman healer.... Even then I still don't see your comp being very viable. I don't Arena on my Warrior any longer for this very reason, I'm hoping that the MoP changes make the class viable again, as it stands now though I wouldn't entertain any notion of having a high rating, unless I'm missing something.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acuda/advanced

He can use my armory for some inspiration. Haven't been very active in PvP lately but the enchants and gems are mostly up to date what you should have. If he has a problem with survival perhaps he should swap his on use STR trinket for the trinket I use which works like a "last stand", he'll lose dps but then yet again he can't dps when he's dead. An enraged regeneration + rallying crying macro also helps a lot.

He MUST have 5% hit rating I might also add, not less. If it's a little bit more than that's OK.
    ~20 expertise is good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I will stop playing on my paladin and start play on my dk

Deleted
    Why did you copy paste that ?