Quick pre-purchase question!

So i purchased it and made an account with the key, but i didn't get a mail of any sort after that.

Is this normal? Because the mail i entered is 100% correct, and i also got the key with that one so its working too.
    Is there a possibility to log into your account?

I got an email after entering my key and making my account. Their email system must be overloaded or something, you'll probably get one soon.
    If your Interested on what It's going to say I will post It:

"Congratulations on successfully completing the registration process for Guild Wars 2!

The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link.

Your Guild Wars 2 User ID is:
    (whatever you named It)
    This is a unique account identifier, consisting of a name and a randomly generated four-digit code. You'll use it during the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event, on the Beta Forums, and in Guild Wars 2 after launch. The name and four-digit code will be your handle on the Beta Forums. The four-digit code does not appear in the game itself unless another player chooses the same name, in which case both your name and the four-digit code will appear.

Save this e-mail for reference! You may need to provide the game account information or your unique ID to a customer service representative to obtain customer support.

We'll see you in-game!

The Guild Wars 2 Team "

I registered the account just after the pre-purchase got available.
    Maybe i should contact the support, something seems wrong

But thanks for the quick annswer

The number of pre-purchase threads is getting too damn high.

Please use the already existing threads if you have questions/problems, many of them already have answers a lot of questions or have people who can help answer these questions.