Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Got mine this wave. Started playing WoW in Beta. Didnt cancel my account at any point. And signed up for AP on the first day *shrugs* I honestly think it is random and Blizzard is just shooting them out at people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as a few people above, Annual Pass since 22nd October, Ongoing Sub since early 2007 and still no invite. I guess RNG hits some people hard

Deleted
    Got mine but wont let me log into it, sucks :/

To bad i cant enjoy the beta! Thanks for the key!

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    math is not strong with this one.
    How so? For all you know there could be less than 1 million APers, in which case they've sent out close to 800K or so invites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz to people who got in with this wave. :P

My account has been active continuously since 2005. Admittedly, I only signed for the AP in Jan, and still no beta invite.
    Now, I have patience, and I'm happy to wait, but what I don't like is being lied to with regards to the criteria. Had they said invites were going out randomly, or it was only the length of time you signed for the Ap that mattered, then fair enough, but I'm tired of hearing about people who have only had accounts for one or two years getting invites while once more loyalty counts for nothing!!

Finally got mine, but that doesn't change the fact that i'm having problems with download... go me.

Deleted
    Yay i got one but cant copy any of my chars :/