10+ Year Old Account

Skip Bayless gets called out on-air by Co-Host

Yahoo Sports Link

Jalen Rose calls out Bayless on-air for lying about his 'state championship' high school basketball past. Not a huge argument or anything, but Bayless does look quite uncomfortable when Rose brings it up.

Nothing more entertaining than someone making Skip Bayless look like a moron. Not that he doesn't do it himself every time he opens his mouth. How/Why anyone still listen to this guy is beyond me.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched first take yesterday and every body was on Jalen Rose and he was saying he was sorry and all that. IDK it's not that big of a deal yeah skip is a jackass sometimes but he says a lot of stuff that most people don't and I find that interesting.

I will NEVER stop being fascinated by the fact that everyone and their grandmother absolutely hates Skip Bayless. He's a fucking television sports analyst.....99% of them don't know what they're talking about....at least Skip manages to troll people erryday of his life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeinacup View Post
    I will NEVER stop being fascinated by the fact that everyone and their grandmother absolutely hates Skip Bayless. He's a fucking television sports analyst.....99% of them don't know what they're talking about....at least Skip manages to troll people erryday of his life.
    That's a good quality in a sports analyst?

Anyways. I get my sports news from Kenny Kennedy and Doc Brooks. They don't mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I watched first take yesterday and every body was on Jalen Rose and he was saying he was sorry and all that. IDK it's not that big of a deal yeah skip is a jackass sometimes but he says a lot of stuff that most people don't and I find that interesting.
    Skip is a lot of air. so what if he got caught it has happened and will happen again to him. It is just funny as hell to watch. Especially when he starts yelling, "I can't think with out my blue pen!" LOL too funny.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skip says a lot of stuff about athletes that other people in the mainstream media don't and that is good. Does he say some stupid shit sometimes..sure but who doesn't take for instance T.O. his last few years in the NFL Skip was like T.O. is overrated and is a locker room cancer and everybody was on him but he was right. IDK I'm not a big Skip fan but I will say this he speaks what a lot of people hold off speaking about and that is a breath of fresh air.

You can say what you want about Skip Bayless, but hes getting paid specifically because people hate him and they watch him. Basically a soap opera for men :P

Me? I personally like to listen to him. He has some strong opinions that seem quite wrong, but he is also not afraid to call people out. He does not think Lebron james sucks, he thinks Lebron james is an immature tool (Which is 100% accurate) that will never win championships if he does not start to stop being such a coward.