I'm confused.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm laughing.

but I'm confused.
    ahahaha...
    I'm laughing, but with you!
    Or... at you...

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    My geography is semi-fuzzy, but I didn't think Epirote was in the balkans?
    Northern Greece. Close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Ok now I'm curious where you're from.

And if your women aren't enjoying the sexual liberation you're doing it wrong.
    You don't leave them better than you find them, mate.

I am not surprised... Still, it wont change those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Northern Greece. Close enough.
    No! I need firm lines so I know when I invade which territories to take because I'm racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    No! I need firm lines so I know when I invade which territories to take because I'm racist?
    Hrmm... I dunno... this might just make it into my signature...

Deleted
    It is quite logical. If your social inteligence is above average it is more likely, that you have empathy.
    And only empathy makes you able to feel, what a person discriminated against feels.
    And as you are able to feel, how it hurts, when everybody hates him/her, you understand that discrimination is wrong.
    People with a lack of empathy are not able to understand, how discriminating against others hurts.
    But you can't measure it with the IQ. I know lots of dumb people who are really lovely people, who don't hate against others for their religion/sexual preferences whatever.
    On the other hand I know people, who are intelligent, but only when it comes to rational things like maths, but lack of empathy and are therefore often (not always) racist asholes.
    So you have to differ between social intelligence and "IQ-intelligence".
    It is "easy work" to discriminate against others. You don't have to question, what you say.
    For example saying that Jews/Muslims/Communists are the root of all evil is a really easy philosophy.
    A scapegoat is born and you can blame him/her for everything worse happening in your life.
    You are happy as everything is not your fault...
    But it is of course on the cost of others.

And now I will say something:
    Religious Extremists (which religion doesn't matter) are the root of all evil. :-)

The op's post isn't surprising. Neither are the majority of responses to it. I would also include science and those who study it as targets of scorn by the more right leaning crowd. You always fear that which you don't understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. This discussion is already bad.

Here's a good sign that you're making a topic that is unnecessarily provocative. Notice how you can remove the words "Conservative Beliefs" from the topic title and suddenly this is not a controversial thread. "Low IQ Linked to Racial Prejudice/Homophobia? Well duh."

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines