Digimon Masters *Free To Play MMORPG*

I decided to check out the Digimon Masters *Free To Play MMORPG* i grew up watching the original digimon and i though what the hell. so i was wanting to know what everyone's thoughs on it is also i made a short video of a starter zone. i am running a old comp atm and wanted to check it out since its low low low system req. also can someone tell me how to post a video here where it shows the video and not the link.

http://youtu.be/THKDiZ41API
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I actually play DMO from time to time, only have a 41 Dorumon, 27 Dobermon, and 31 Salamon though. Still, if you like digimon, and don't mind korean MMOs, it's pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalier View Post
    I actually play DMO from time to time, only have a 41 Dorumon, 27 Dobermon, and 31 Salamon though. Still, if you like digimon, and don't mind korean MMOs, it's pretty fun.
    i though about getting into it cause i did enjoy the anime when i was younger even though about watching it again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

the first real competition for WoW for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    the first real competition for WoW for me
    Not sure if trolling. i played a little of it its not bad for a f2p mmo based on a anime. it feels more single player then mult but im only like level 5 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not sure if trolling. i played a little of it its not bad for a f2p mmo based on a anime. it feels more single player then mult but im only like level 5 on it.
    trust me, when you start gaining levels, you will always be looking for a party, since you gain 4x as much XP partied as you do solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    i though about getting into it cause i did enjoy the anime when i was younger even though about watching it again.
    Do watch it again, I did so 2 years ago, re-experiencing the 54 episodes that makes the series again was amazing, way better than I remembered it to be. Didn't really bother with the second season and haven't bothered with any other Digimon series since then, but Digimon Adventure season 1 was fantastic, one of the best shows I've ever watched. Do bear in mind that there were only intended to be 13 episodes at first, thus there's a little lack in character development and such in the first 13 episodes. Onward from there it only gets better and better though.

Tried this MMORPG a year back I think, it's fine, but it's just not my style of MMO, thinking about it the only MMO I've ever really enjoyed is WoW.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-04-13 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Do watch it again, I did so 2 years ago, re-experiencing the 54 episodes that makes the series again was amazing, way better than I remembered it to be. Didn't really bother with the second season and haven't bothered with any other Digimon series since then, but Digimon Adventure season 1 was fantastic, one of the best shows I've ever watched. Do bear in mind that there were only intended to be 13 episodes at first, thus there's a little lack in character development and such in the first 13 episodes. Onward from there it only gets better and better though.

Tried this MMORPG a year back I think, it's fine, but it's just not my style of MMO, thinking about it the only MMO I've ever really enjoyed is WoW.
    ya i tryed the digimon mmo a bit it feels more single player then mmo. and ya sooner or later im going to watch the anime again just for the hell of it. i have played many mmo's and just felt like checking this one out.

Not interested in Digimon, why cant this be a pokemon MMO!

I would quit WoW for a pokemon MMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Not interested in Digimon, why cant this be a pokemon MMO!

I would quit WoW for a pokemon MMO!
    there was a fan made pokemon mmo but it got shutdown due to copyright i do believe.

omg lol...I just finished watching the 1st season too...YES