Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for the post ill play tonight, a few buddies have been playing beta but I didn't bother, waiting for release.

For anyone new wondering how to go fast, or what kind of plays you can expect in the lvl 8-50 league or competitive level:

o_O

That may require some l33t skills.

Having fun with sticky grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukuto View Post
    Having fun with sticky grenades.
    Might have been fun, but the Generator survived each time!

I ended up getting a few times, but wasn't worth putting in the video. Damn that Generator.

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 10:50 AM ----------

To quickly take out a tech turret without taking damage, shoot it once with the silenced pistol and then melee it. Don't swap the order or bad things will happen. Also, with the Close Combat perk you can 1 hit kill medium classes with backstabs, and melee cleaves, so you can actually get double or triple kills with 1 backstab when techs are stacked up like that.

Here is another AnarchyAO video.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-04-22 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    If you haven't unlocked the Soldier's spinfuser yet, and it happens to be one of the best weapons in the game, you can get a coupon code for it at http://www.fileplay.net/keys

All you need to register is an email address. I quickly used one from http://www.guerrillamail.com/ and it worked. There is no reason not to take advantage of this.

I'm not sure if that site still has any keys, but http://destructoid.com/elephant/redeem_code.phtml is now also giving away 10,000 if you still haven't unlocked the Soldier's spinfuser. You need to register, but none of the information is verified, so you can make up whatever you want for email. Since it is so easy I took a few minutes to grab 3 keys.

DS15A32F6D63E545D
    DS15C97AB4CF4A489
    DS15F807F81F954ED

If you use one please reply with which one you used so others will know.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-04-22 at 08:52 PM.

I'm not sure if that site still has any keys, but http://destructoid.com/elephant/redeem_code.phtml is now also giving away 10,000 if you still haven't unlocked the Soldier's spinfuser. You need to register, but none of the information is verified, so you can make up whatever you want for email. Since it is so easy I took a few minutes to grab 3 keys.

DS15A32F6D63E545D
    DS15C97AB4CF4A489
    DS15F807F81F954ED

The third one.

DS15A32F6D63E545D
    DS15C97AB4CF4A489
    DS15F807F81F954ED

Used the second one, thanks for posting this! Also i just started playing today and i'm loving this game!

Edit: I love this game! I got that same feeling I got along time ago when i first played halo 1 lol, must say i'm glad i came across this game today!
    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2012-04-23 at 01:14 AM.

Hmmm...anyone know, if Super Heavy perk works the other way too. I mean, if i'm able to accelerate my heavy dude to extreme speed and then hurl myself at enemy that is for example standing still, will it do the damage or does it specifically have to be someone else crashing at you?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Hmmm...anyone know, if Super Heavy perk works the other way too. I mean, if i'm able to accelerate my heavy dude to extreme speed and then hurl myself at enemy that is for example standing still, will it do the damage or does it specifically have to be someone else crashing at you?

:P
    Pretty sure it only works based on their speed, not yours, or you'd have infiltrators instantly killing everyone by skiing into them while stealthed.

I'm pretty sure it works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    That would be quite a sight to see, lol.

I'm pretty sure it works both ways.
    Nah, i just tested it, only works if they hit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Nah, i just tested it, only works if they hit you.
    Well bummer. Not that I play heavy classes much anyways...

10+ Year Old Account

DS15A32F6D63E545D
    DS15C97AB4CF4A489
    DS15F807F81F954ED

Thank you very much for the info, signed up and got my own spinfusor, better than wasting 42k XP on it
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Something else to spend xp on

I'm excited to finally have something new to play with. The inf kit was fun, but I never played inf that much before it, and I actually play raider a decent amount.

Raid and Pillage looks to be a pretty nice update, I just started playing a week or so ago and from a Tribes 1 vet it is an instant classic, even rivaling the FPS Juggernaut that is BF3 for my favorite FPS game.

I am mostly focusing on my Soldier kits, I was having a blast last night and even managed to (somewhat) single handedly cause a 0-4 CTF comeback to win 5-4, it was pretty damn sweet.

I give my props to the dev, they really captured the feel of Tribes.