Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

GuildWars Twitter, the worst in the history of mankind

I've tweeted them 200 times. I tweeted in feb, i tweeted them 3 weeks ago, sent messages 1 week ago, 2 days ago, today, 5 times a day and i have never EVER got my question answered. in fact, they havent even responded even when i wrote it in caps..

what the hell do i have to do to get them to answer my tweets?

Deleted
    What's your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I've tweeted them 200 times. I tweeted in feb, i tweeted them 3 weeks ago, sent messages 1 week ago, 2 days ago, today, 5 times a day and i have never EVER got my question answered. in fact, they havent even responded even when i wrote it in caps..

They answer hundreds of tweets a day..
    What is your question? >.>
    Just to clarify, you said the "Guildwars twitter", are you talking about @Guildwars or @Guildwars2?

in fact, they havent even responded even when i wrote it in caps..
    Thats surely the best way to do it.
    also as daffkeeks said: what is the question

Deleted
    guild wars 2

i want to ask if they are planing/or if gw2 will support CF

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe you should read your own text again, the answer could be hidden somewhere between these lines...
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    And CF is??? If you literally wrote CF, and if the one responding has no idea, no wonder they won't reply

I'm sorry, could you post your question here in all caps?

[CF = crossfire]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    And CF is???
    crossfire, dual graphics cards

Deleted
    crossfire, dual graphics cards
    Didn't they state that when you signed up for beta your machine only "recognized" 1 card, but they have information about them both? They will support CF, if I'm right

Deleted
    So, because they dont respond to you personally on a system that gets thousands of tiny messages a day, it makes them uber-terrible?

I've sent several of my favorite internet personalities hand-written letters. Only one has replied, or even aknowledged, and I'm okay with that. Y'know why? It's the internet. 99.9% of the time, you're one of the faceless masses that cant be picked out. It's impossible for them to reply to you personally.

Like many others have said, go look to see if they've already answered your question elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    And CF is??? If you literally wrote CF, and if the one responding has no idea, no wonder they won't reply
    i wrote '' crossfire (dual graphics cards)'' to them

erm yes it does.. what do you think? :S

I can't think of a game that would benefit from crossfire that did not support crossfire.
    Generally games that don't support crossfire are games that you can run on a toaster. >.>

(Also, I like how you said that they didn't reply even when you used allcaps to try to get their attention. That amused me. ._.)

The hyperbole of this is fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I can't think of a game that would benefit from crossfire that did not support crossfire.
    Generally games that don't support crossfire are games that you can run on a toaster. >.>
    Rift doesnt support it and it's damn detailed as you may already know

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 04:52 PM ----------

Rift totally missed it then :/

Deleted
    Let's all be nice

Rift doesnt support it and it's damn detailed as you may already know

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 04:52 PM ----------

Rift totally missed it then :/
    Sorry, what?
    You can use crossfire in rift.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Sorry, what?
    You can use crossfire in rift.
    I can yes, but there is no different fps wise. in bf3 i went from low/medium with real life mod to all ultra, but in rift it's no different. i googled and saw that other people had the same problem. i even asked in /4 chat and one guy told me that there is no use for CF in rift

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The narcissism of this is fantastic.
    FTFY

And, relevant to the OP:
    "You ARE a special snowflake, just like your mommy said you are:
    - you're unique, but there are trillions ALSO unique like you and you pretty much all just fade to one annoying mass
    - marginally acceptable in small bunches but quickly become a massive annoyance in numbers
    - ultimately you might actually be interesting, but I would just hope you exist, get pushed aside, and then vanish without ever impacting my life no matter how special you are."
    -Styopa