Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

1.2a killed the servers

With today patch bioware dropped the ball hard.

I'm at work and cant log on, what went down?

Quote Originally Posted by Odegon View Post
    With today patch bioware dropped the ball hard.
    dude i dnot know whats going on but Canderous server is all a buzz that corillia dailies the GB and other stuff is ALL GONE no existance

also the crystal vendor is back this is all as of 10:00 am EST

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by monostat View Post
    I'm at work and cant log on, what went down?
    if you loged at black hole your kinda screwed since it is no longer ther

characters in black hole are locked. cant log them. guild bank gone. new dailies gone.

I'm really starting to feel bad for the responsibles from bioware. all there fuckups must really cause a lot of hairloss

Deleted
    Dude, Where's My Guild Bank?

LOL, imagine the panic going on at Bioware right now. Whoever fucked this up is gonna get fired.

Bioware actually did this on purpose so they could reintroduce these features tomorrow as 1.3.

(Tongue-in-cheek)
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it'll be back up pretty quickly. Though I was annoyed at not being able to log in either!

Servers are going down in 15 mins.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Makes you wonder if Bioware is just horrible at handling an MMO, or if they're still in the learning process like with WoW's early patches.

Quote Originally Posted by speehs View Post
    Makes you wonder if Bioware is just horrible at handling an MMO, or if they're still in the learning process like with WoW's early patches.
    .......Take a guess....I gave you a hint.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

So wait something bugged after a patch? No way this is unbelievable, come on people FFS. they apply a major content patch in like 8 hours and have a bug, darn. I seem to remember many many times where Wow wasn't even playable on patch day or for the next few after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... Just wait till tonight when like a million or so folks come back to try out 1.2. Pandemonium shall reign. The in-game chat will probably be particularly toxic.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    So wait something bugged after a patch? No way this is unbelievable, come on people FFS. they apply a major content patch in like 8 hours and have a bug, darn. I seem to remember many many times where Wow wasn't even playable on patch day or for the next few after.
    I don't know how about you, but for me lack of key features that were "the big stuff" of this patch is more than "something bugged", it's pretty big failure. Just read that thread that was linked few posts ago.

meh stuff happens they will have it back in a few hours ppl need to stop all the rage whining my days with that other mmo and not being able to log because of bad fixes has just taught me to roll with the punches the game will be back to working order soon

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    meh stuff happens they will have it back in a few hours ppl need to stop all the rage whining my days with that other mmo and not being able to log because of bad fixes has just taught me to roll with the punches the game will be back to working order soon
    This. I was impressed with the way they implemented 1.2 yesterday, it was a huge patch and went about as smoothly as you could hope for. Breaking everything 1.2 with today's small patch just goes to show how step the learning curve is on maintaining an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, hope they have the new areas back up by tonight. I logged out in black hole myself before the servers went down this morning. Guild was gonna give 16M Denova a crack tonight so I hope I can get my character back by then...
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Hehe... Just wait till tonight when like a million or so folks come back to try out 1.2. Pandemonium shall reign. The in-game chat will probably be particularly toxic.
    It was annoying to read general on wednesday ... everyone discussing state of TOR. Then they announced withholding rwz, marked players without lvl 50 characters as non valued customers and now guild bank is gone, ppl can't log into game and and servers are being shut down for 3rd maintenance in 2 days. BW is on fire.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.