Scroll of Resurrection Problem, Please help

Well I don't really have a problem, but more like a question.

My friend sent me a Scroll of Resurrection yesterday while his character was on Burning Legion EU, and then later that evening he transferred to Azjol-Nerub EU, and since you can only transfer to the realm that the person who sent the scroll is playing on, I was just wondering if I accept the scroll now, can I transfer to Azjol-Nerub EU or will I only be able to transfer to Burning Legion EU (once again, which he isn't playing on anymore)?

I tried getting my friend to send me a new invite (both in-game and from the site) but it's been hours now and I haven't recieved any new Scrolls (It's been over 24h since he sent the first one) and I made a ticket to Blizzard but it says it will take 24-72h and I'd rather not wait that long for just an answer to a question so I was thinking that maybe you guys could help me out

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 11:31 PM ----------

I'd also like to point out that yesterday when my friend sent the Scroll of Resurrection, I got an email/scroll almost instantly after he sent it, but not today.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 11:42 PM ----------

I'd really like to get back into the game but I'm too scared to take a chance and accept the old Scroll of Resurrection, because if it doesn't work, then the free transfer will be lost.

Depends on if the Scroll info updates along with game info, I suppose. Make a noob on his new server, insta-80 it?