where do I get season 10 gear?

As stated in title. Wowhead lists several vendors selling season 10 gear for honor (as it should be?) but none of them actually have it. Sorry if the answer to this is obvious, but pls do help me figure this out

I'm pretty sure season 10 is gone at this point. All the 85 gear is now season 11. Just curious as to why you would want S10 as everyone out-gears it pretty much at this point, unless they are PvPing on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arearda View Post
    I'm pretty sure season 10 is gone at this point. All the 85 gear is now season 11. Just curious as to why you would want S10 as everyone out-gears it pretty much at this point, unless they are PvPing on alts.
    could be for transmog :3

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Season 10 gear is gone, However if anything they will probably make it back into the vendor like the previous Sx gear since they previously re-added them in Netherstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Movtre View Post
    could be for transmog :3
    True, didn't think of that. I keep forgetting we have that freedom now, lol.

Also, like Alcatraz said, s10 will probably make its way back into the game in the future. Most likely won't be till MoP is out though.

Ok, I'm at work and could be totally off - But would'nt S10-gear be Ruthless?

In that case - For looks - Buy the Ruthlessgear marked Season 11, looks are the same as S10 bur stats are better then S10.

Hope it helped.