Poll: What color eyes do you find the most attractive?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Nice looking eyes of any color are attractive, but hazel just edges ahead of others in the *swoon* stakes.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess most of you already know, but:

Fun Fact 1: The black pupil in the eye, is acctually not a "dot", it's a hole. The black you see are only the back of your eye, the retina.

Fun Fact 2: Blue and green eyes are acctually a mutation. The "original" color is brown (more pigment).

That being said; I love girls with green eyes. But don't tell my gf. Her is brown

Green or grey or a mix between these two colors.
    I have mostly green eyes myself, but sometimes they change to greyish color, depending on lighting.

Blue eyes seem naive and childish to me.
    Brown eyes don't let see the eye pupil, so it looks weird.
    Asian brown eyes are just creepy.

Blue. There's just something about women with an icy blue stare.

Me? I'm in the possession of a pair of blue/gray/silver eyes with a dash of green in them if you look closely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

Of the natural colors? Blue, definitely. Not that I pay much attention to eye color, but blue is the only one that stands out to me. If you were to ask me the eye color of people I have known my entire life, unless it was blue, I would be unable to answer. Not even sure what my own color is. But I must say, Kristen Stewart with red eyes is pretty captivating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue or green, I am not a huge fan of brown or hazel eyes for some reason.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poll needs more options -.-

There are four people I have seen, three of which I know personally, with the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. My boyfriend's eyes are teal and when the light hits them it looks like they're glowing. He's been asked if he's blind before and I often stop dead in my tracks looking at them. His grandma's eyes are even more stunning. I have to get a picture of them one of these days...they're like a bright yellow in the middle that fade into green and finally a dark blue on the edges of her iris. Third is a woman I know from my years of doing ballet, Carla Stallings. They are marbled with the deep, rich blues, greens and yellows. Last is the guy with long red hair found on google images by searching "amber eyes". Stunning.

Deleted
    Blue eyes, probably because I have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't give a shit, I can easily decide on a whim what colour I think is awesome, but the fact is - I am attracted to who I am attracted to, and that is not a decision I make cognisantly, and a decision that is also based on the person as a whole, therefore what colour eyes they happen to have doesn't matter shit.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    I don't find a color attractive, I find the soul behind the eyes attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    brown or blue

mine are tealish blue and get complimented all the time. Not surprised that blue is ahead right now.

Have been up close and personal with eyes of every color, the most memorable pair was green.

I think there might be a difference between what men prefer in women and what women prefer in men..

my favorite eye colors are brown and grey

Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    I don't find a color attractive, I find the soul behind the eyes attractive.

I would concur with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan of the brown eyed dark hair men. Super sexy. For my fellow lady friends, a light/pale skin girl with red hair and deep emerald eyes, or ice blue with black/super dark brown hair. With blondes its hit or miss, unless you have a very deep, intense eye coloration, most of the time eye color looks really bad. Color is too muddy/foggy looking imo.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

Red eyes, nothing like staring a raging bull dead in the eyes!!!!!

Im a blue eyed guy myself with pale skin(live in the north) and light brown hair, used to be blond but getting in my mid 20s it turned brown. Im somehow also attracted to women with blue and green eyes and pale skin, but im a sucker for very dark black hair. I dunno pale skin and colored eyes just seems to light up for me like being soft, i know it doesent mean anything, but i always feel it lol.

Deleted
    I like brown eyes. Warmer. Blue eyes seems more revealing.

What I really like though in eyes is a clear and fresh area around the iris. The white part. I feel discouraged when looking into eyes that's darkened from mistreatment of the body.

Big, brown eyes with a clear white around I find the most attractive.