Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna spark the whole "WoW is dying" thing, I'm sure someone else will probably do that later on in comments, it's an inevitability. I don't believe it.

What I will say, though, is that it's interesting to see that the nature of the blue posts are changing from a sort of smug sarcasm that some players liked, to a more catty defensiveness. It looks like they're under pressure at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Crimson_Hall

I look at the screenshots and see nothing in common other than high ceilings and red. Possibly the pointed arches.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/File:The_Spire.jpg (looks similar to 0:34 in the video (part that says TEMP))

Deleted
    Wish people would open their eyes and look at the old raids before throwing accusations of lazy designers around. The architecture has a similar feel in places, but are clearly different designs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do websites like these get their own kind of beta? I mean, you post stuff that ain't on "our" beta yet. Or do you get all these info directly from Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/File:The_Spire.jpg (looks similar to 0:34 in the video (part that says TEMP))
    There's only so many ways to do "big room with a hole in the middle" and as far as that goes it's as different as can be.

Deleted
    Seriously? They're not even close to the same.

Are... are people really trying to imply that this is somehow a reskin of ICC?

Is that what is happening? That's just confusing.

they are not right accusing the desigers for being lazy, but they are not wrong as well,

design is mostly the 3D space of the room while the skin of the walls is only but a small part of it.

what they did here in terms of design is old and very familiar, cube leading to another cube via a coridor or stairs, nothing else mostly.
    we seen it b4 in almost every raid.

the skins is somthing new but with a 7 years old engine and now days tools it isnt so hard or takes that long , so they are lazy for giving us yet
    another raid built upon cubes and more cubes with some coridors and stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by Totemanic View Post
    Seriously? They're not even close to the same.
    Could be the flashbacks of ICC making me delusional, hah.
    Last edited by Phasma; 2012-04-13 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Not cool... You cannot use your mobile number from different country than your account address country...

Smile

Battle.net Mobile Alerts
    A new security feature appeared on Battle.net tonight, called Mobile Alerts! You can be sure an official announcement is forthcoming but the FAQ is already live. The service is free and does not work with prepaid phones or VoIP numbers.
    I have to disagree with the part about not working with prepaid phones. I have the service and it works fine for me. I use a prepaided AT&T smartphone with no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes wonder what people expect. Does it really bother you that they used the idea of the layout (which on a scale doesnt even match) with the blood wing of ICC. Do you care so much that the stairs appear to look like the ICC design? You enter a room at the start with a stairs that leads up into a Boss room. Them on the sides of the room apparently there is another set of stairs. WoW.. *sigh* Sometimes people never cease to amaze me..

If so please find a brand New MMO where everything is New. And let the other people simply enjoy this.

OT:

Looks nice especially like the statues and the pillars.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kazefiend View Post
    Is anyone else kinda tired of bitchy blue responses?

I know I am.

Come on guys, no matter how retarded the questions, don't talk down to the playerbase like that.

I'm a horde player and I feel bad for the alliance, the posters have a point.

Thats not the problem.. its becoming standard, to ask retarded questions that he in this case has answerd like 40 times already. If i was in that situation i would only post a link to one of the previous 4 million comments on the same question..
    Last edited by schippie; 2012-04-13 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I am SO happy that blue poster (Zarhym) was sassing back the players hahahahaha. Seriously. Good on ya Blizz!

The constant negativity, sarcasm, and rage coming from the community over absolutely everything, all the time, no matter what, is certainly old and I LOVE the underlying attitude in those responses. Hilarious blue post reads lol.
    Me too! It's good to see that sometimes you have to be a little straight when talking to your customers or else they'll lose respect for you. I'm glad I'm out of retail. Those were dark times.

I miss open air raids like AQ20/40 and ZG. (Though I'd argue ZG kind of felt like it had a heavy canopy over it) I think part of the reason Hyjal felt so epic was because of this.

Also, I love the more intricate raids like Karazhan. It was an amazing 10m because the tower felt alive. It had kitchens, entertainment rooms, bedrooms etc etc. I realize massive war keeps don't need a ball room, but I think the small rooms that link off of hall ways and what not really make an instance feel like a place instead of auto walk and kill situation.

That said, this raid looks really nice. I think the whole Manti thing is neat. I feel like I can see where this is going and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazefiend View Post
    Is anyone else kinda tired of bitchy blue responses?

I know I am.

Come on guys, no matter how retarded the questions, don't talk down to the playerbase like that.

I'm a horde player and I feel bad for the alliance, the posters have a point.
    I think it's refreshing to see someone have some backbone instead of bending over for the customer's ever-nagging whims. You and I see the same threads 3 times a day. They see it much more often. They answer the dumbest questions from customers that act like little brats.

I like the sass. It's not offensive and it makes sense. If you go to Blizzard with a question filled with attitude, you should get a response with that same attitude. Don't understand where people forgot about the whole "treat people like you would like to be treated" moral viewpoint.

Deleted
    Thanks Blizz for this Mobile Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Theramore's hardly "some shitty little town in the middle of nowhere." Even if it's not properly reflected in game, Theramore is very much an Alliance capital. It's the largest Alliance stronghold on continental Kalimdor, and its position(as well as the highway constructed in Cataclysm) allows the Alliance as a whole to constantly send troops from the rest of the world and keep the Horde pinned down in Mulgore and the Barrens. Losing Theramore basically means the Alliance surrenders everything south of Ashenvale.

This was also the only front the Alliance has won in the entirety of Cataclysm. I've played Alliance during all my time in WoW, and it gets frustrating as hell to see your faction getting kicked around like this. War isn't supposed to be fair, fine, but that's no reason for the Alliance to lose every single time, with our characters basically being a non factor.
    Thought the Alliance were the winning side in vanilla and in Wrath? I distinctly remember a quest line to go and raid Under City. Also the new LK being one of the heroes of the Alliance, I think that's pretty significant.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toxis69 View Post
    Al tho the instances were more or less always fun and entertaining (sigh at Dragon Soul), this one really looks interesting. I see ill need to update my hardware before launch. However there is one thing that i would like to stress out to you Blizzard. You always seem to put epic bosses and npc rooted in the place, waiting for us. What you should do is make them more dynamic to their surroundings. Make a big room, hide them somewhere, make them charge us instead of the other way around. Make them climb walls, be one with their keep/cave etc, just like we are within our establishment. That should put in a little more twist then - oh there he is, all right, now im gonna md him to you on 3,2... Boring, make us run for the money
    This is a really good idea. I see this often when playing Diablo 3 Beta ATM. It's very cool to see mobs crawling up walls and ledges to get to you. Breaking through doors. All kinds of stuff.

I love the isntance, but the normal mantids doesnt look enough sinisters for this instancie, with or without armor

Yea, I'm just kinda done empathizing with this uber-skeptical, "we've been burned before" type of response to anything regarding faction content and story. The cynicism and sense of despair coming from Alliance players whenever story progression is discussed in any capacity is starting to come off a little forced. It's definitely not very useful.

Wow Zarhym. 'Take constant complaints from players paying you, belittle them for it.'

Not even remotely close, lol. Seriously... some people...