Thread: Stress test?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    NOOO MY FRAGILE NON-PSYCHOTIC FACADE IS SHATTERED!

Damn you!

Super secret alt account! Who's hiding behind this "Karrr" you claim to be!??!?

Some random person who may or may not have the same problem as Matchu.

i guess the servers are just not online yet as i heard from others too that they couldnt log in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrr View Post
    I May or may not have the same problem as Matchu.
    I definately do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannaya View Post
    I definately do.
    Shhhh, they will catch us.

Deleted
    I'm just waiting for all the people to start screaming about how lag filled, graphic hogging, disconnects there was in the 'beta'. (I'm totally aware it's a stress test but other people seem to think otherwise :v)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I'm just waiting for all the people to start screaming about how lag filled, graphic hogging, disconnects there was in the 'beta'. (I'm totally aware it's a stress test but other people seem to think otherwise :v)
    Im just waiting for them to open the stress test, because i have may or may not been invited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I really hope they totally break it and i get to see some epic lag etc - it is the point of the stress test after all.

I was going to leave this open for a bit of discussion hoping people wouldn't break too many NDA's, but that hasn't been the case. Closing this down.