Thread: Stress Test..

Stress Test..

Did anyone even manage to play in the stress test?

Even if they did they can't say anything about it.

You're not allowed to talk about it, so... Good luck.

Respect-the-NDA!

^Even if anyone here has been a part of the stress test they can't talk about it.
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-04-14 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Typo
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they did, it wouldn't have been a very fun experience. You're not missing out, so stop being jealous.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Just asking because from what I heard it didn't work, sorry for breaking the NDA if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachosushi View Post
    Did anyone even manage to play in the stress test?
    I tried it, err I mean I heard it's a fairly solid game if you enjoy the GW franchise. I don't think I'll be picking it up though. If you are specifically asking about the "stress test" no I didn't even bother to try it.

Just asking because from what I heard it didn't work, sorry for breaking the NDA if I did.
    Well nobody can verify what you heard is true, because again, that would break NDA.

even if it didn't, what do you think gw2 is still in early beta stage for?

There was some kid streaming it on Twitch.tv.
    A friend of mine linked it to me.
    I giggled. His channel got taken down pretty quickly. xD

Hope he lost his copy, disrespectful as hell.

Maybe, but if they did they can't tell you about it because they agreed to an NDA before doing so. Closing this as I closed the other thread discussing the same topic.