10+ Year Old Account

[MoP] Stats now & then :<

In addition, skills like Aggression, Lethality and even Precision are gone
    Whats goin on? Can anybody explain this? How they gonna...?

€dit: Sub whine gone.
    Last edited by Bozzy; 2012-04-14 at 04:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sanguinary Vein is not lost, read passive sub talents

its 20% now btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. that's good to know, but sub dmg sucks. I proofed it already. :/

wait wait wait wait..... Are you saying that a class /spec sucks because their dmg has gone down during leveling process? really?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    In comparison to other classes.. yes, I really do.
    Please visit a beta realm with a rogue as mine, make a duel versus a 378feral and get ripped in half.

Blizzard is still months and months away from releasing MoP, after a few months when the Diablo3 frenzy dies down a little bit. This is barely Beta, and an early one at that. Been playing around on various characters on the Beta and -every- class needs overhauls. Don't fret about little tiny #'s just yet.

In all honestly, I hope we get tuned last. Better we're tuned against everyone else, than them against us.

honestly if you dont have trouble leveling the lower stats should not be a problem.
    PVP isnt balanced around levels in which you'd normally be in dungeons.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Seems to me like your dps stat, and damage both went up, even though your AP went down. I seem to remember crit/haste and other secondary stats kinda die off at the beginning of a new expansion to keep them from becoming ridiculous by the time you get to max level raiding gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder.. On the live realms, the rogue is strong in pvp during the leveling process.
    In MoP, the rogue can´t even hope to be a bit of competitive... (€: at this moment/in this build of course)
    and I really believe, that the rogues gonna be much more messed up, as we all saw at the beginning of cataclysm.
    (hope spelling is ok there ~.~ sry if it´s not)
    Last edited by Bozzy; 2012-04-14 at 04:45 AM.

you also leveled once. You are 86 on the beta, so all stats will decrease in value each time you level up. (if you did not get any upgrades yet). In addition to losing the stats from your throwing weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that our scaling to 86 is completely off, don't freak out, but leave a feedback comment to Blizzard rather than other players that rogues are facing undue suffering as a part of leveling. In honesty, though, I wouldn't expect to be gleefully shredding everything around you directly after hitting 86 in normal/heroic DS gear as the 85 dungeons seem to be dropping ilevel 410 (heroic DS) loot. Your gear is just average again.

If the problem is about the new feral mechanics or feral scaling, that has a place to, but again, it's with calm feedback to blizzard, and not freaking out at MMO-champ's rogue forums.

It also strikes me as odd to complain about PvP wearing what looks like the entire T13 set with PvE trinkets. As for how damage is balanced -- while I haven't had a chance to parse comparisons to current content or from 85 to 86, I invite you to look over your spellbook in detail to see what's "really" missing, test out your damage with a parse, and before that, re-read the line about weapon damage and base Auto-Attack DPS listed on your character model from live to beta.

he has legendaries and he doesnt understand how the game works

every class loses benefit from combat ratings as they level

none of the coefficients or ability damage numbers are where they are supposed to be. blizzard doesnt give a sh*t about that until much, much later in the beta process.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Cata, my Retri Paladin went from around 30% crit to 4% when going from 80 to 85. You lose a massive amount of stats each time you hit a new level, so expect to feel weaker as you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

looks like normal leveling process after reaching lvl 81 with cata release i also lost so many stats they will increase again dont worry at the end of the expasion you will have maybe the same or better stats as in lvl 85 t13 content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzy View Post
    In comparison to other classes.. yes, I really do.
    Please visit a beta realm with a rogue as mine, make a duel versus a 378feral and get ripped in half.
    PvP not at max level = imba

Deleted
    Aggression and Lethality are baked into the spells in some way. either the boost is added in, or the spell is rebalanced to include the damage you would get from the talent.

as for Precision, they want to normalize the amount of points each spec needs to apply to hit and expertise. because really, it was all over the place:

1) Hunters only needed 961 hit rating, because they didn't use expertise or spells.
    2) ret paladins basically needed 10 expertise skill less because of a glyph.
    3) frost DK's needed 3% less hit, and unholy DK's avoided expertise.
    4) feral druids have little need for hit and expertise, and mostly reforge away from it.
    5) priests can get away with being slightly under the hit cap.
    6) all casters needed 1742 hit rating.
    7) warriors needed 8 hit and 26 expertise, fury slightly more, but they got spec bonus.
    8) enhancement shamans got the short end of the stick, because they need 1742 hit rating, and 542 expertise rating.

basically, you now got a hunter who needs less than 1000 cap stat, and enhancement shamans who need nearly 2300 cap stat. and they share gear, which meant even more imbalance.

how it will be (assuming you need 500 for 1% of the stat):

all physical DPS will want 3750 hit and 3750 expertise, or 7500 together. enhancement shamans and ret paladins gain spell hit from both hit and expertise.
    all casters will want 7500 hit.
    this means that stat allocation is more predictable between classes. you no longer have one class that would need 4000 hit, but no expertise (hunters), and another class that uses the same gear style that needs 11750 cap stats divided over hit and expertise.