Page 1 of 37
... LastLast

Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out

Diablo 3 - Diablo III Armor Set Previews, Buying Items and the RMAH, Monster Melee Range, Blue Posts, Premium

Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out - Wave 5
    Blizzard is still working hard to make everyone happy and sent another wave of 250,000 Beta Invites, bringing the total to 800,000 Annual Pass Invites since the initial wave of beta testing!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    A few moments ago, we initialized a new wave of 250,000 invitations to the Mists of Pandaria beta test. These are all invitations for World of Warcraft Annual Pass subscribers, and it should be a few hours before the e-mail notifications for all recipients have been sent.

If you want to make absolutely sure that you got an invite, just check your games list in Battle.net Account Services.

As always, thank you very much for your enthusiasm in helping test Mists of Pandaria. We really appreciate your feedback.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-04-12 at 03:00 AM.

Deleted
    last wave?

Still no invite =/ How many more AP users need to be invited? Only 200k?

No. Still have at least 200k more...

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    last wave?
    math is not strong with this one.

Edit, no hope

2010, many more months

Nope, that puts us at 800,000 or so.

Deleted
    no should be at least one more wave

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt i'll be in this wave. Joined 2010.

But i'm patient.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

none for me yet. BRB REFRESHING FINGER IS BROKEN

NO NO ONE LOGIN TO ANY SERVER! it can barley handle the stress right now with the latest patch...its unplayable at the moment =/

Deleted
    Account since March 2007, signed up for beta the day after it was announced. Still no invite, am i unlucky or just not liked?

Great news. If I'm right there will only be another 2 - 3 waves before all of the annual pass members are in.

guy there is more than 1M AP holder not just 1M ...

Deleted
    im getting slightly pissed off now. Still not in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Account since March 2007, signed up for beta the day after it was announced. Still no invite, am i unlucky or just not liked?
    In same boat as you.

Deleted
    If you get yours, please remember to post account creation date/months paid and annual pass signup date. Much appreciated!

Anyone know if this will take 24 hours like the last wave? I'm kinda unsure about me getting into the beta. i signed up for AP 11/1 and created acc in late '07. but due to a credit card mishap i missed a payment but got the recurring one month the day after i missed the payment. wondering if i was dq'd from getting into beta. Still have the mount and d3 on my acc though. So maybe im just real unlucky lol.

i still do not have my invite, and i've been playing since..... 2008? maybe 2007, but there was 6 months where i was unsubbed for aion. maybe that factored into it *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, still haven't got it. FML