Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nobody seems to like Urgoth

10+ Year Old Account
    He's good. But very very dependent on team comp. And plays fairly differently from the rest. And is fugly. (Though his recent Mech skin is pretty darn good.)

To the OP: 6300 price tag means nothing. Cheap champs can be equally as effective, if not better. Both Sivir and Tristana (450 and free, respectively) are awesome AD carries.

And tbh, rather than buying something at random, I'd play 'em first. Graves might appear very similar to the rest of the AD carries, but I can't for the life of me play him right or enjoy him. Kog'maw can have a very rough laning experience early on.

Especially with AD carries, they get cycled through like 2 per week, meaning you'll have played most of them in a few weeks' time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I think Ashe is pretty good too, and she is cheap. I see her carry a lot too, but she is kind of weird since most of the time she is just autoattacking. That bird move of hers is a great way to avoid ganks though...and with her auto slow and stun ult most people aren't gonna get away. She's subtle but that can be a good thing.

You already have her too OP. I wouldn't underestimate her. Consider keeping up to date on using her.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Graves, Tristana, Kog'maw, Sivir. Not all of them are 6300, but those are probably some of the strongest ranged AD carries. Corki is too, but in your first post you said that already have him. Ezreal is strong too, but he is much harder to be good at

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, I think most of the ADs are pretty darn balanced. Personally, I think Miss Fortune is one of the weakest ADs, but she's a good choice to bring against those sustain lanes so even she has her place.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Vayne.
    Cait is good too.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    from this list only twitch is an AD carry and he is shit.
    Uhm, what?
    Fiora, AD, High Attack speed, high damage.
    Nocturne, AD, High Attack speed, High damage.
    Shaco, AD, High attack speed, High Damage, Pro at getting away from anything.

Me thinks you is mistaken sir.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Kog'Maw, Vayne, and Graves are the best right now. But if you play with a team, you might consider Ashe but she only cost like 450 or something..

I also recommend Vayne and Graves

Deleted
    Vayne- Dat damage, Hypercarry with low range.

Graves- Shortest range but quite tanky and has high burst, also rapes Ashe if you hate her for some reason.

Caitlyn- Strong laning (especially with Taric), decent end game.

Kog Maw- Same as vayne but a bit longer range, hard to play.

Miss Fortune- Strong aggresive laner but falls off in end game.

Ezreal- Extremely fun to play but falls off in end game.

Pick the one that fits your playstyle the most.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Uhm, what?
    Fiora, AD, High Attack speed, high damage.
    Nocturne, AD, High Attack speed, High damage.
    Shaco, AD, High attack speed, High Damage, Pro at getting away from anything.

Me thinks you is mistaken sir.
    I think he is referring to the role AD carry that goes with the support at bot lane. Going Fiora bot with support is just asking to lose the game, same with nocturne and Shaco. Most people mean a ranged carry which goes bot lane with support when they say AD carry.

Or use twitch just to pubstomp. Cause rarely do people buy pink wards or oracles in normal pub matches.

Graves, Vayne, Kog Maw and Cait are all good.

I main AD Carry my only advice to you to some of the carries are:

Kogmaw: Weak early phase, gotta learn how to position in team fights, strongest fuckin late game ever. (Built in bloodrazor with his W)

Tristana: Strong early game due to her rocket jump and mini ignite, weak mid game if you dont have snow ball from early and strong late game due to her attack speed steriod.

Vayne: Easily counter, short range, single dmg burst, true damage, strong late game. (Biggest Pro Tip: ONLY BUY VAYNE IF YOURE GOOD AT POSITIONING YOURSELF FOR KILLS OR YOU WILL FAIL AND FEED WITH HER. HARDEST CHAMP FOR PEOPLE TO LEARN)

Graves: Easily can be zoned, short ranged, strong burst, attack speed steroids and decent late game.

Ezreal: Must be good at skill shots, strong early, can easily go oom, passive has attack speed on how fast you can smart cast your skills but falls off late game.

Caitlyn: Strong at zoning people due to her 650 ranged, has stuns due to traps, falls off late game then other carries because she has no crazy burst dmg also a positional carry.

Sivir: Short ranged, Boomerang does strong damage if you only hit the champion itself and not minions with it, strong ult, a great passive, great late game and a spell shield that blocks 1 skill.

Miss Fortune: Built in attack speed with a mini ignite, built in boots unless you're being attack (basically you can be fucked due to being 350 movement speed back to original without boots.), a ultie that can clear waves easily that is a 1 minute CD, but can fall off late game due to other stronger champs.

Twitch: most people call him shitty but he isnt due to late game with his spray and pray ult if enemies lined up and position themselves, as a built in stealth, also poison procs and a slow.

not adding corki or ashe since you own them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 07:40 PM ----------

I think he is referring to the role AD carry that goes with the support at bot lane. Going Fiora bot with support is just asking to lose the game, same with nocturne and Shaco. Most people mean a ranged carry which goes bot lane with support when they say AD carry.

Nocturne is known as a jungler or brusier, fiora is a semi bruiser is built like one, shaco is only good at jungling. his laning phase is useless.
    Last edited by Rogueslol; 2012-04-14 at 06:04 PM.

Miss Fortune has one of the sexist skins with her mafia look. That hot office lady! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss Fortune is highly underrated I love her speed and AOE slow, great farmer as well. I made the mistake in buying vayne she definately has a high skill level and of course I sucked with her.

Deleted
    Vayne, Kog'maw

Deleted
    Best AD carry? Kog'maw, no competition. But you need a team to keep you alive.
    Best AD carry solo queue? Graves. Burst, tanky, mobile, vision limiter in teamfights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graves. You've just hit 30, people suggesting Vayne are probably overestimating your skill honestly. She requires the most positioning and active micro of any AD carry, and in her weakened nerf state now, it really takes a good player to bring out her true potential. Graves meanwhile, is solid. Lane with a Sona for stupid early game burst. You have Ashe for 600 range if they pick someone like Vayne or Graves himself, where you can harass them.

Also use the "what champion should I buy next?" thread next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Graves. You've just hit 30, people suggesting Vayne are probably overestimating your skill honestly. She requires the most positioning and active micro of any AD carry, and in her weakened nerf state now, it really takes a good player to bring out her true potential. Graves meanwhile, is solid. Lane with a Sona for stupid early game burst. You have Ashe for 600 range if they pick someone like Vayne or Graves himself, where you can harass them.

Also use the "what champion should I buy next?" thread next time.
    Bah, I picked up Vayne at level 15 or so and still main her now. Vayne takes a lot of practice, why not start sooner rather than later?

i vote for vayne shes great single target ad carry