Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Drink: Water, Ice Tea, Soda.

Food: Candy, Microwave stuff, Chips.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I am by no means a health freak, but really.
    I rarely eat snacks while gaming, I prefer to eat a proper meal beforehand. And then I will drink whatever is the most tempting at the time, be it water, tea, soda or whatever.

Oh god the horror, I could never eat such crap. It tastes horrible, looks disgusting and ofc lack any sort of proper nutritional value. And is full of salt and god forbid what.

People eat that crap? :P
    The rest of your post says otherwise...
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-04-14 at 11:50 PM.

Food - Pizza with cheddar jalapeno dipping sauce
    Drink - Pepsi

Deleted
    Plenty of tea, cherry coke. Honey roasted peanuts & cashews, toast with jam.

For MoP launch might go for a decent pizza, some strawberry liquorice, and will try some Monster (seems to be gamers' power-drink of choice).

My unhealthy choices:

Food

* Hot pockets
    * Honey roasted peanuts ( has to be emerald or planters )
    * Pizza bites
    * Pringles

Drinks

* Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
    * Pepsi Regular or Wild Cherry
    * Woodchuck Fall or Winter cider

Healthy choices:

Food

* Protein shake or bar
    * Trail Mix ( Real trail mix, not candy mix )

Drinks

* Perrier water ( yummy )
    * Green tea, Black tea, Kava tea
    * Filtered water

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Cheezeits. Cheesy goodness, but without cheesy fingers like cheetos. Win win. Also, they taste amazing with flavored iced tea.
    OMG YOU! I'm now getting off my chair typing this as I go purchase a box of delicious white cheeze-its!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Baby carrots. Mmmmmm. delicious and refreshing. Also enjoy a snapple.

I REALLY enjoy mountain dew, but since I cut out caffeine and am regulating my added sugar intake, no more of that ; _ ;
    I see your snapple and raise you a napple!

On topic, I love Galaxy Minstrels

I don't normally eat at the desktop, mostly because I usually forget to eat right up until I go to bed.It's usually pizza or some other unhealthy thing with orange soda.

The souls of the damned, they go good with the blood of unicorns.

No time to eat in speedruns!

In all seriousness, I prefer not to be eating anything while playing through a game. I do like a glass of water to go with my gaming though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shab View Post
    OMG YOU! I'm now getting off my chair typing this as I go purchase a box of delicious white cheeze-its!
    You're welcome! The spicy ones are pretty good too.

I use fresh fruit and vegetables, washing it down with water.

Coffee, just coffee.

Deleted
    Cheese Doritos,Water/RC cola.

Deleted
    I dont eat candy/snacks i usaly go with a bottle of water or maybe one 2L bottle of soda on the weekend.

Nothing like em...

Roasted almonds and lemonade or coffee. Bananas and apples.

If I'm too lazy to go downstairs for food or drink or anything at all, I can go a ton of hours without anything to eat or drink, and not even notice.
    However, when that doesn't happen, I prefer Mountain Dew Voltage and maybe some warm-up leftovers from last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Snacks
    Goldfish - They aren't messy, I don't get tired of them, and help my energy. Plus they are addicting to eat.
    You eat goldfish? O.o
    I like pringles , XL tube so my hand fits in them. water to drink, and some chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I rarely eat snacks while gaming, I prefer to eat a proper meal beforehand. And then I will drink whatever is the most tempting at the time, be it water, tea, soda or whatever.

Oh god the horror, I could never eat such crap. It tastes horrible, looks disgusting and ofc lack any sort of proper nutritional value. And is full of salt and god forbid what.
    I am by no means a health freak, but really. People eat that crap? :P
    1. it tastes good (like all foods that are bad for you)
    2. its cheap
    3. its fast to make
    thats why people eat em :P

ontopic:
    drinks:mountain dew, dr. pepper, rootbear (any kind really), snapple,coca cola, snapple & nestea( peach only), orange fanta(why is the color yellow?ive never understood that)
    snacks: various types of chips, various types of crackers , m & m's ,skittles, random sammich , chocolates , peanuts, all kinds of tv dinners / microwaveable foods
    i eat very unhealthy but im only 147 pounds(67 kg) and 6.2 ft tall (188 cm) so i guess its k...
    Last edited by SunbakedDuck; 2012-04-15 at 01:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Order up some jimmy johns and crack open a bottle of jameson.

I usually get 2 sandwiches. One to eat before I start drinking and one afterward when Ive got the drunk munchies.