Legend of Grimrock Giveaway on TwitchTv

Hey everyone!

First off I want to say if this is against board rules at all, please remove the thread and I'll be on my way.

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone about a giveaway I am having on my cast today. Grimrock developer Almost Human has given me two copies of their game to give away so if you don't have a copy of this absolutely wonderful game, stop by and try to win! All you have to do is log into the chat.

If you have not heard about this game, it has received almost universal praise around the internet which is extremely rare in today's gaming culture. The playthrough I will be doing today is on Hard+Old School where the game does not provide you an automap. You will be able to see me mapping the game live, which may or may not be boring to you .

Hope to see you all there!

http://www.twitch.tv/talutha

Quote Originally Posted by so mad bro View Post
    I don't understand what's with all the hype on this game.
    Most likely you weren't even born when the spiritual predecessors of this game were made. Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder games and other "dungeon crawlers" were quite popular 20 years ago.

It's no surprise that old-time gamers and people aware of video game history are excited about the game that is apparently very good too.