Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Craziness. He guessed Brett Favre and Bill Maher on the first guess. Then I decided to go a little harder, and pick Ken Levine, and it failed (but, to be fair, I messed up on one of the questions, so that was probably on me). Either way, crazy website. Thanks for the find, OP.

Edit: So I was trying to get him to guess Ricky Gervais, and he asked if he was British. Afterwards: "Is he gay?" I see what you did there, Akinator.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-04-15 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    why is his 2nd question always "is your character british?"

---------- Post added 2012-04-15 at 11:35 AM ----------

wow, he guessed Toto from wizard of oz....

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why is his 2nd question always "is your character british?"

---------- Post added 2012-04-15 at 11:35 AM ----------

wow, he guessed Toto from wizard of oz....
    It's not always that, I'm guessing it's because of your IP location? My second guess was just "Is your character male?" It's different, there's just times where he asks it a couple of times in a row.

And yeah, he's pretty damn good. He even guessed Super Meat Boy and Isaac (The Binding of Isaac) in his first guess. I'm impressed.

Deleted
    really.. it even guessed kevin swanson from family guy, he only appears in like 5 episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    really.. it even guessed kevin swanson from family guy, he only appears in like 5 episodes!
    Guessed Greased Up Deaf Guy in 12 guesses. o.O

Once again, it's me and peggleftw playing on "fun sites to spend your time on". Heh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Guessed Greased Up Deaf Guy in 12 guesses. o.O

Once again, it's me and peggleftw playing on "fun sites to spend your time on". Heh.
    i get distracted so easy by fun little sites :P i have work in 20mins i should be getting ready

Thought this would be worth sharing.. You can probably guess who it was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diraeqt View Post

http://i.imgur.com/i5rv4.jpg
    hahaha, what a question!

ot; it guessed elisse from SSX series :< is there anyone this won't guess :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this site uses Wikipedia or not to get its answers, but I have noticed several times after it has asked very specific questions and I used Wiki to find the answer, the picture Akinator gives and the picture on Wiki are the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I'm not sure if this site uses Wikipedia or not to get its answers, but I have noticed several times after it has asked very specific questions and I used Wiki to find the answer, the picture Akinator gives and the picture on Wiki are the same.
    maybe, not really sure how it works but its scary :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diraeqt View Post

http://i.imgur.com/i5rv4.jpg[/IMG]
    I...I have no idea. Though, from the sounds of it, I should...you've stumped me.

Also, http://i.imgur.com/3AvKX.jpg. Hmm...product placement there? (My character was Orihime, from Bleach.)

I've managed to actually make it ask me who the person i was thinking of was, End boss from Dead island when it was released.. Probably knows it now tho.

Time to try characters from The walking dead..

Deleted
    HA took him 3 guesses to guess Dr Daniel Jacksson from Stargate SG1 i win right?

Deleted
    He never got Mia Rose

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I...I have no idea. Though, from the sounds of it, I should...you've stumped me.

Also, http://i.imgur.com/3AvKX.jpg. Hmm...product placement there? (My character was Orihime, from Bleach.)
    Bear Grylls!!!

Played with Akinator for so long now and it still amazes me how easily it guesses, it's never mistaken two very similar characters ever.

2 tries for Mjoll the Lioness from Skyrim... A character with about 4 lines.

Is there anyone that isn't in that thing? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Is there anyone that isn't in that thing? :/
    It...it's becoming...aware...kill it with fire!

But, yeah, it's pretty damned accurate. Of course, with so many participants, I would hope that it is, considering how it's built to run.

mwahaha i defeated him > he couldn't get an adult actor x) he gave me 3 different ones and then gave up...a little retarded too - he asked if my person was white, i said no and he gave me the picture of a white actor -_-

round 2 and i have defeated him again...dafuq

gosh after try 13, he finally beat me by guessing "nicki minaj"...what a baddy!
    Last edited by Sundreamer; 2012-04-15 at 11:36 AM.

I BEAT HIM!

He didn't get Shyvana from LoL

He gave me Oriana then Morgana and on his final guess gave me...

Deleted
    Yay i defeated him he couldent guess Horny from Dungeon Keeper 2.
    Defeated him again he couldent guess Kommisarie Späck (swedish movie comedy detective )
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-04-15 at 11:06 AM.