Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varian Wrynn hes a huge doucher, then followed closely by that one dude in Silvermoon City...Lor something....

10+ Year Old Account
    Me'dan, followed closely by Rhonin "Icandoanythingbetterthanyou" Redhair.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

I see a lot of people voting for Me'dan, but I'd prefer if people voted for a character that has actually been in the Warcraft GAMES, not exclusively in the books.

Many people, like myself, don't know sh*t who Med'an is (and judging by the responses, luckily I don't).

I know in the thread title it says ''in ALL of Warcraft'', but I just say that me and some other people prefer that you take atleast one out of the games.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I see a lot of people voting for Me'dan, but I'd prefer if people voted for a character that has actually been in the Warcraft GAMES, not exclusively in the books.

Many people, like myself, don't know sh*t who Med'an is (and judging by the responses, luckily I don't).

I know in the thread title it says ''in ALL of Warcraft'', but I just say that me and some other people prefer that you take atleast one out of the games.
    I understand your point, but if you read up a little bit on Med'an.... it will scar you for life. That's why people feel strongly about it. xD

Thrall. 0 mistakes. 0 weaknesses. everyone treats him like god for no reason. Tirion had no idea who he was and was paralyzed by his charismatic presence and strategic brilliance the moment he met him. completely 1-dimensional mary-sue. The aspects choose him to wield the dragon soul for no reason. He became warchief for no reason. Everyone loves him even though he has done nothing to prove his worthiness.