Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to be different, I will say Koltira. I hate him so much.

There are plenty of chars in WoW that could need some desperate attention, they focus to much on the same ones over and over.

Thrall, the Mary Sue of WoW. Can't believe how its even possible for people to defend him, probably the same people who think Cata is the best expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single protagonist in Day/Night of the Dragon was pretty terrible. They've not improved since landing NPCs in WoW, either. Really, Lor'themar Theron's inconsistent ping-pong character development makes him look like Jaime Lannister compared to some of these characters.

Krasus had a good death, though.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-04-15 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwek View Post
    Just /facepalm at you.
    I'd love an actual rebuttal over a /facepalm. Why ISN'T Varian a douche?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Lore? Yes, I know.

What has he done in World of Warcraft? Nothing..
    By that logic, wouldn't that make Sargeras and the Titans some of the worst characters too? Since they haven't done anything in WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I'd love an actual rebuttal over a /facepalm. Why ISN'T Varian a douche?
    Not saying he isn't kinda douche'ish, but he has shown that he has redeeming qualities, ICC Saurfang anyone?

Deleted
    Aggra. Rubbish character created for a rubbish reason.

Leyara, although an incredibly minor character in the grand scheme of things is one of the worst characters I have ever seen. She makes Sonic fan characters look well written.

10+ Year Old Account
    lillian voss just because im tired of hearing about her. otherwise green Jesus
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen. That "holier-than-thou" space pope annoys me to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst.. Lor'Themar.

Best.. Rexxar

In terms of character who lacked development, it would be Lorthemar, no doubt.

But in terms of character that got screwed in-game... Deathwing. Yes, I know how big a character he is in the books. But whoever never read any of these books had no idea who he was in the begining of Cataclysm. And whoever never read any of these books now believes he is just an evil dragon, nothing else.

The fight against him gets tiring and boring real fast and will be easily forgetable in some years. Nothing like Nefarian, Cthun, Kaelthas, Leotheras, Illidan, Yoog or the Lich King, that stick to us.

Deleted
    Ah we have to put the best too ?

Varian Wrynn of course. As long as silvanaz remains the worst .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Velen. That "holier-than-thou" space pope annoys me to no end.
    At least he's a pretty passive person, and not so up-in-yo-face as Tirion. Actually genuinely wondering, what is your opinion about Tirion Fordring? Does he annoy you as well, or does he have redeeming factors?

Also, personally I believe Varian has plenty of redeeming factors to be a good personality. He's been a bit passive in Cata (admittedly: I didn't do any of the alliance 1-60 quests since cata came), but when he actually got some time to be in the spotlight from the devs, he seemed someone I could at least relate to (altho the book about him and wolfspirit something, which I didn't read, did seem quite cheesy, and an unnecesary addition to his character, but then again, didn't read->can't judge.)

Varian. He crashes into UC, then has an "oops, the entire Horde is here" moment, before being teleported out like the mouth-breathing pansy he is.

The story would have progressed much better if they'd of went ahead and let him die that day.

Deleted
    Why are people complaining about Thrall now? He's always been a Spartacus/Ben-Hur rip off. None of you cared when he was wearing that black armour, why start now?

And I don't know which character is the worst, but the most unintentionally funny is Deathwing. Everything he says makes me cry with laughter.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2012-04-15 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Lor'themar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    At least he's a pretty passive person, and not so up-in-yo-face as Tirion. Actually genuinely wondering, what is your opinion about Tirion Fordring? Does he annoy you as well, or does he have redeeming factors?
    That's an interesting question. I respect Tirion going on a crusade to bring Arthas down, but I suppose he and Velen do have some lapping characteristics. Tirion does not run from a fight, though, where as Velen pushed me over the edge from dislike to full on loathing when he suggested to Varian that they flee Azeroth (pre-cata event). I just do not like cowards, and I do not like cowards that hide behind the facade of being wise and divine. He should have died on his feet rather than fled with his tail between his legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

i'll say any of the trade trollers or constant complainers... There may be a person behind the character but, they dont DO anything all day so they might as well be an npc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Anduin so much. I hate to use this term, but it just looks so obvious he's being built up to be a super-mega-Mary-Sue, who's going to unite the Alliance and the Horde against a common enemy (again).

Aggra, Sylvanas and Arthas are all good contestants.

Tirion Fordring takes the cake though, I can't express how pissed I am over how he ruined the lore of Wotlk. He made The Lich King seem like a wimp (one of the reasons I listed Arthas above), everything that stood in his way was made into a joke. The above mentioned character are just badly written with cheesy-ass lines, but Tirion ruined an whole expansion's lore, that to me is what makes him the worst character in Warcraft.