Poll: What month do *you think* GW2 will be released?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What month do *you think* GW2 will be released?

just a speculative poll, to see how long you think we will be waiting.

Im going to say june myself, although I suspect it will be longer.

Hopefully no later than August.

Deleted
    Me personally i am hoping for the summer or any time after june , got my exams then and it would be awsome for GW2 ( or MOP ) to be released after that , a summer or training and gaming

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...te+speculation
    A poll is nice though.
    I'ma go with June, as that is the earliest that I can see it possibly releasing ('multiple beta events starting at the end of april about one per month blah blah')
    And.. I would like it to release ASAP. ^^

From the looks of the Beta and press coverage id say no earlier then 2013 release. the game doesnt look near polished let alone working out alot of the bugs and system design that still need serious overhaul.

No matter what month it is, it's not soon enough. ):<

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    From the looks of the Beta and press coverage id say no earlier then 2013 release. the game doesnt look near polished let alone working out alot of the bugs and system design that still need serious overhaul.
    They have said multiple times that 2012 is the release date.
    I'm pretty sure they have a better idea of how finished their game is than you do. ^^

Deleted
    September feels right to me. They talked about multiple BWE's with prepurchasing, and a few of them seems likely.

Also by September I'll probably have given Diablo 3 a good go

10+ Year Old Account
    I have friends in high places...june.

When it's ready.

Also, just something to note, Anet said they don't want a long beta.
    As in, I'd assume they want one shorter than D3, and I'd assume they want one shorter than GW1.
    GW1 had.. I believe, 6 beta events before release, so I would assume 5 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadzta View Post
    You know someone who works at gamestop?
    Nice! Introduce us?

I also have friends.
    Late June.

well most ppl dont put presales till they have good ideal when they release game so id say 5 to 6 months or sooner

Deleted
    12-18 of August

Deleted
    June hehehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    When it's ready.
    lol that is almost a trollface :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadzta View Post
    Nope, the fact that they haven't even got the Sylvari & Asura areas in a complete enough state to release to beta testers (Going by the Press Event) makes me think it's going to be in Q3 so I'd guess September/October time.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Not this year" shouldn't even be an option imo. They've pretty much confirmed that it IS coming out this year.

I still have my money on a june release, perhaps a bit later.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Is the "Not this year" option there purely to identify the trolls, because they have stated several times it'll be out this year, and the fact that they're having Beta Weekend Events with no NDA starting in the next week or 2 shows just how close it is to release, not to mention the sheer level of polish the game already has.

I personally think it'll be out in June, maybe July.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickorus View Post
    Nope, the fact that they haven't even got the Sylvari & Asura areas in a complete enough state to release to beta testers (Going by the Press Event) makes me think it's going to be in Q3 so I'd guess September/October time.
    Pretty sure they've stated that they won't ever be releasing them for public/press testing. They want some things to be completely new, so this shouldn't even be a consideration.

They are still testing them internally though, we just wont see them before launch.