Poll: What's your favorite Cata raid?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Your favorite Cataclysm raid

As the thread says - what's your favorite Cata raid?

Well... Actually I didn't enjoy any of the raids. Every of them seemed incredibly boring... But I'll vote for BWD. It was the best from all Cata raids in my opinion.

Poll soon.

Deleted
    Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight both were pretty awesome in my opinion.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's easily BoT despite the annoying trash of it mainly the elemental part but it was a wonderful raid with great designed mechanics and how can I forget sinestra.

10+ Year Old Account
    BH.

all the rest were kinda meh
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Firelands was the best raid in my opinion, rangaros is probably the best fight from this expansion.

Best raid was BWD. By far!

Firelands deffo

Throne was my favorite raid featuring my favorite eincounter: Al'Akir. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this raid, somewhere over the clouds...

Deleted
    In general it's BWD for me. Cool boss mechanics. Best bossfight was ragnaros by far. Boss i liked the most was Alysrazor/Al'Akir

10+ Year Old Account
    tier 11 as a whole

i'd say T11 was pretty good, but if i had to chose i will chose BWD. but still i had fun with both BoT and Totfw

Blackwing 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackwing Descend, many original encounters most of which were also fun. HM mechanics of BWD were also best imo. TotFW was the worst raid in my opinion; I hate RNG based boss fights that die when you get lucky.

BWD was good for me, I feel I progressed through it before it was easy as piss and after they'd fixed most of the bugs and tuned the fights a bit(as in, we actually did Nef before Cho and didn't "have to" exploit Atramedes and Magmaw). I feel that if I'd been a few weeks faster with content I would've much preferred BoT. Firelands had one good fight and that just wasn't enough to save the instance for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think LFR just makes you all think Dragon Soul is too easy and boring, but on heroic its a pretty good instance, certainly worth more than 2 votes (one being me voting politically).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    BoT. Remember getting Chogall down (with a full irl-mates guild). That was a huge relief!

I just remember having a better overall time in BWD than any others. Really enjoyed the fights more.

DS was my only experience. A lack of a proper raiding guild (or any social circle for that matter) severely hampered me. It didn't help that I didn't get a computer that could only run raids until damn near Christmas.

I'll vote for Dragon Soul.
    And Firelands was the worst raid ever, I still have nightmares about Lord Ryolith and Alysrazor.

I definitely preferred BWD as a whole more than any other cata raid. Although, I have a sweet spot for al'akir, sinestra, and alysrazor(fire mage)