Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This proves that people will literally complain about anything. Let's assume he did beat his kid and it was aweful. Basically in the worst possible light ever. Forgetting that fact that apparently he just grabbed his arm or whatever. WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's a video game. It's a story. This is not real life, nor a world based on real life. Srsly?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerD24 View Post
    The person he dropped off a cliff was killing innocent druids and an innocent horde father. So yes in that situation it was ok. You could have probably found a bunch of scenarios where Garrosh is in the wrong but you chose that one? Come on man.
    I didn't know I was suppose to know everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Lets censor it! In fact lets censor the whole game/IP. Ji Firepaw can be our mascot for it. Since you know he's Sexual Harassment Panda now.

/sarcasim
    This. I'm so tired of people's petty ass, agenda fueled, control freak tics. If people are offended by little things in a video game, they aren't going to have much success in life. Time to find another planet to live on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I didn't know I was suppose to know everything.
    you're not but you didn't know the context and used it in an argument? sheesh.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    This. I'm so tired of people's petty ass, agenda fueled, control freak tics. If people are offended by little things in a video game, they aren't going to have much success in life. Time to find another planet to live on.
    90's Political Correctness is ruining things still today and getting worse by the minute.

you're not but you didn't know the context and used it in an argument? sheesh.
    Maybe I don't approve of dropping people off a cliff no matter what they did, just like the electric chair.

This is part of what will make Alliance "fist pump"... just not the way you expected!
    lol

Lets censor it! In fact lets censor the whole game/IP. Ji Firepaw can be our mascot for it. Since you know he's Sexual Harassment Panda now.

/sarcasim
    HAHAA! up until about an hour ago i knew that he had been changed but was unaware of how and why. Found out both of those things and pissed myself laughing about it. Like really people.... REALLLLLLY!?

Because he's a fictional character

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I don't approve of dropping people off a cliff no matter what they did.
    Backpedaling cause some guy called you out? Great backup to your argument.

Deleted
    This is why we can't have nice things.

As people said, remember it is not true and please do not use the stuff you see in game as a reference on how to live your life -_-

Nope, my S key is unbound.

Because its a game.

Ji Firepaw can be our mascot for it. Since you know he's Sexual Harassment Panda now.

/sarcasim
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHajhahahahaaaaaaaa, oh that SO made my day dude! Love it <3

Peoples jimmies appear to be rustled.

Not sure if OP is a troll or just enjoys complaining about small things that don't matter.

I approve of him beating the crap out of that little kid

Deleted
    I like how people are saying 'you can't judge him by modern western democratic values', when they themselves unabashedly, un-ironically, and in an unapologetic manner do so for Garrosh.

Only people who mistake Varian's character for a "good" character would be disturbed by this. Anybody paying attention knows he's a vile, murderous savage, so the fact that he knocked his kid around a little isn't a huge deal.

You do know that WoW is not real right?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian never beat his son, the worst he did was gripping his arm alarmingly tight.

Once.

Maybe I don't approve of dropping people off a cliff no matter what they did, just like the electric chair.
    But you seem to be okay with raising them from the dead, burning down their village, feeding them to dragons, sacrificing them to dark rituals, and the like.

I say this because I haven't seen any threads on the Champ lately complaining about those things, but here I'm suddenly hearing upset over an arm-grab and dropping some dude off a cliff during a war.

This just in: WoW is a game about violence, and most of it is EXTREME violence. In the easiest joke of an encounter on the whole game, you could fall off an airship thousands of feet in the sky and plummet screaming to your death. I don't remember many other games where that happens. So, yeah. It's a violent game. Dropping a dude off a cliff and grabbing your son's arm are two pretty calm acts in the world of this game.