Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    u serious out of 10 million people 250k signed up i think its alot more unless you have a source on your numbers
    the question was how many left and he said 75% are out. so the 250k is 25% of the total which was roughly a million annual pass holders, although im sure it's more now the 1million number was from roughly 1-2 months ago?

with the actual opening of the beta and D3 getting closer i'm sure they've signed atleast another 200,000 on top of that.
    Last edited by Sugarbunneh; 2012-04-16 at 09:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakumo View Post
    ~250,000.

75% are out so far.
    Roughly this

Though it's based on dated numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    They should add a PvP server for europe with the next wave.
    The one server we have is pretty full, and well... it's PvE.
    Truth to be told, the beta is mostly for testing PvE content and how everything is working, although I admit testing the PvP side of things is equally important. But that's better left in confined spaces IMO, like a battleground.

Deleted
    I would suspect after seeing the the Beta many people would've purchased the Annual Pass. I know I bought the Annual Pass after the Finance Call Blizzard made, so I wasn't included in the 1 Million who had. I'm sure I am not the only one so I would expect around two more waves to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Truth to be told, the beta is mostly for testing PvE content and how everything is working, although I admit testing the PvP side of things is equally important. But that's better left in confined spaces IMO, like a battleground.
    I'd agree with that, except there's already a US PvP server, so they can't use that arguement.

I'd wager there will be 1 or 2 more invite waves until all AP subbers get in.

The better question is, with so many AP users currently in beta, do they actually need to do invite waves for opt-in players when they currently probably satisfy what they need for testing purposes with AP users alone? EU for example only has one server and its already suffering from queues all the time. Obviously the number of players will drop over time but i don't think Blizzard are really going to over invite if past betas are any indication.
    Last edited by Xucuroz; 2012-04-16 at 10:58 AM.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

I think there's about 1.3 million people that need to get in. They said at the share-holders meeting that 1million people had signed up, but I figure with an actual Diablo 3 release date now, and the beta started more people have signed up. So we're about ~57% through them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I for one still intend to buy the AP in the next week or two, if only for the free Diablo 3. Access to the MoP beta is just gravy since, if I have a subscription anyways, I may as well play the actual game.

OP: from the latest numbers (which are quite old, actually), about 250 000 have yet to go out. You can be sure they've sold more since beta started, so I would guess anywhere between 300 000 and 500 000 more. =/
    Last edited by Vidur; 2012-04-16 at 12:14 PM.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidur View Post
    Well I for one still intend to buy the AP in the next week or two, if only for the free Diablo 3. Access to the MoP beta is just gravy since, if I have a subscription anyways, I may as well play the actual game.

OP: from the latest numbers (which are quite old, actually), about 250 000 have yet to go out. You can be sure they've sold more since beta started, so I would guess anywhere between 300 000 and 500 000 more. =/
    That sucks, but i'm patient. I know i'll get in eventually. Maybe the next wave i'll get lucky.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

They've put out what.... 850 000 invites? 800 000? There were just over 1 million AP subscribers.
    If you take into consideration the fact that non-Ap users might have been included in that number (they ARE on the Beta, just not sure if they were part of the waves), that leaves 250-300k minimum left to invite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    have they even got to any AP holders that signed up after the 1st of the year yet? i signed up April 3rd. so, i think i have at least a week yet. idk. ive heard too many different numbers floating around about how many AP's they actually have signed up.
    Signed the 22nd October 2011, started wow may 2006 still havn't had my invite. my guild mate on the other hand signed for AP 2 weeks later, and started wow a year after me (Exact same day) he got his the last wave. really doesn't matter when you started playing.

I predict I'll get in this week strictly bc children's week is starting and since I suck at pvp it'll take me the whole week to get my achievement.

Not qq'ing btw. I actually say that with a chuckle bc at this point my rotten luck has become humorous in its irony.

Just checked my b.net to be sure and still no inv. I have only been resubbed to the AP a week though, after the card it was on expired in Jan. Been subbed continuously from Jan 19th 2006 till Jan 05 2012, and been resubbed for a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    The date of when they stop taking AP holders sign up is May 1st.......last count I seen was there was from 1.5 to 1.8 as of few weeks ago AP holders signed up already....as it stands now there has been 800,000 invites sent out or so....so they will have to keep doing waves to include anyone that signs up from today's date to just at May 1st....so that is like at least two more weeks of invites going out...plus add in some accounts that didn't get in yet that were missed some how though all this random picking that happened ..which of course shouldn't had happened but did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I signed up the day it came out, haven't gotten mine yet.... bout to rage at someone on customer support line just to vent...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chukabi View Post
    I signed up the day it came out, haven't gotten mine yet.... bout to rage at someone on customer support line just to vent...
    Do you call up the state senator when you dont win the lottery too?

Buying more tickets increases your chances to win, but doesn't guarantee you win. It guarantees you have a chance.

Getting the AP guarantees you get into beta. Getting AP early increases your chance of getting in sooner. But doesn't ensure it. To quote the dev "Purchase time and Total Accumulated time are taken into consideration"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't buy lottery tickets, and I don't live in the US so no idea who our "Senator" is.

And yes, getting the AP earlier does increase your chance of getting it sooner, but what I wanna know is, why people who I know personally, who purchased the AP a little over 2 months ago, with less than a year of owning their bnet accounts got their beta invites? Clarify that smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    ...(they ARE on the Beta, just not sure if they were part of the waves)
    I signed up for AP the day it was announced (I think technically the next day because I was at Blizzcon and signed up when I got back to my room after dinner etc).

But the above quote is my only real complaint since there was a blue post (wish I could find a a link) shortly after the rage started saying that no opt-ins would be invited until all AP invites have been sent...and we know that's not true.
    Cohost Saturday Morning WoW
    www.saturdaymorningwow.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chukabi View Post
    I don't buy lottery tickets, and I don't live in the US so no idea who our "Senator" is.

And yes, getting the AP earlier does increase your chance of getting it sooner, but what I wanna know is, why people who I know personally, who purchased the AP a little over 2 months ago, with less than a year of owning their bnet accounts got their beta invites? Clarify that smart ass.
    Sorry to say chukabi the fanboy lovers of blizzard will keep stating over and over just wait you'll get in crap....even though blizzard basically stated from the start of these invites it was going to be based on when you took out the AP and how long you had been subbed in game...meaning total paid months in your account...there are little kiddies on this forums that will stand by and say blizzard never stated that or just say ...have patience you'll get in when you get in ...which in IMHO is bull...that folks with shorter bnet accounts are in before long time continues paying older players with AP are in.

my nephew got his and he is late BC(about4 months b4 WOTLK), 1 week after AP was out.