Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean since when do big furry beasts eat Strawberries?. hmmm, hmmm LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    "It is rumored to house magical tomes and artifacts"?
    DON'T YOU TAUNT ME, ANET.
    I feel like that's not something they would put for something they don't plan to allow us to enter, but who knows.
    All I know, personally, is that I very much want to get there.
    They did mention in an interview that you could get into a very obvious castle with no entrance and use a tone that causes a great many bad things to happen... Maybe this is said castle?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    Crippling Shot
    Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crippling_Shot
    Hahaha that's amazing. How did I miss that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I have an idea, take your Cow Launcher and grab a dozen Asura's. This plan cannot fail.
    On it!
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-04-16 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I don't know if they'll be in GW2 or not, but they definitely have them in GW1.

I haven't played GW1 very much yet, so I've only noticed a couple. One of them I found was a Matrix reference I'm pretty sure, I found a white rabbit and it started running around. I immediately thought, follow the white rabbit! I followed it, and it lead me into some cave where things started spawning and I died. I wasn't strong enough for that area so I didn't give it another shot, but I thought the 'follow the white rabbit' was cool.

The other one I just found today. There's NPC that asks you to help him while he rampages, his name is Killroy Stoneskin. You follow him around and help him kill some mobs, the last group of mobs is larger than the rest, and he runs right into it screaming KILLROOOOOOY STOOOONESKINNNNN!!!!!
    The rabbit is actually a reference to Monty Python or Alice in Wonderland.

Feel free to explore here: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rabbit_hole

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    Crippling Shot
    Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crippling_Shot
    LOL win 12char

Quote Originally Posted by HarlekinFilx View Post

I know how did people m iss the monty python reference!? I knew it immediately

And I'm american so that's no excuse, first time I saw this in eotn I lol'd hard

It could be used as reference from either alice or monty, never thought of alice though. :s
    Last edited by Murlek; 2012-04-16 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlek View Post
    LOL win 12char

And I'm american so that's no excuse, first time I saw this in eotn I lol'd hard

It could be used as reference from either alice or monty, never thought of alice though. :s
    following the white rabbit TO the hole is obviously alice in wonderland, that's not in Monty python, however all the rabbits becoming evil upon getting there and slaughtering you is obviously monty python xD

PS: Idk about you people but i thought of alice in wonderland the second i started chasing the white rabbit xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlek View Post
    LOL win 12char

Quote Originally Posted by HarlekinFilx View Post

It's more likely reference to Alice in Wonderland and not Monty Python, as the cave (or hole) is at the Base of a tree and not into an actual normal thought cave.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-04-16 at 10:01 PM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic