Do pandas have mounts?

I know its a stupid question, but I just hit 20 on my panda. And I was curious where the vendor might be at. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffenz View Post
    I know its a stupid question, but I just hit 20 on my panda. And I was curious where the vendor might be at. ._.
    Wouldn't it be easier, faster and more logical to just ask ingame?

Well... if you see some kind of pandaren with some turtles nearby around sotrmwind/org, he might be the mount vendor. Pandaren mounts might as well not be quite implemented yet, in that case I guess you should try buying a normal human horse for the actual build

Deleted
    You can buy mounts in Dalaran from a vendor there, but they are like 600g+. There's no "panda" mount yet implimented.

Knowing that there are many people play on beta and asking ingame while everyone is spamming isn't very helpful is it?

It is not yet available, but based off of data mined videos it looks to be one of the new turtle models.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Well... if you see some kind of pandaren with some turtles nearby around sotrmwind/org, he might be the mount vendor. Pandaren mounts might as well not be quite implemented yet, in that case I guess you should try buying a normal human horse for the actual build
    alright thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffenz View Post
    Knowing that there are many people play on beta and asking ingame while everyone is spamming isn't very helpful is it?
    Asking a question is not spamming. Besides, the answer to the question is given about every 10 secs because there's always someone asking. Turn on general/trade and socialize...

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Asking a question is not spamming. Besides, the answer to the question is given about every 10 secs because there's always someone asking. Turn on general/trade and socialize...
    I'm pretty sure I've asked about 2 or 3 times, and not a single person has answered. So I figured go here and ask.