***All spots are currently open even MOP rerolls***

Defective 10M Hc mode aimed guild recently started on The Maelstrom. After taking a break of between 1 year and 6 months myself and some friends have decided to start afresh for MOP.

After initially starting our own level 1 guild and starting levelling we quickly came to the conclusion it would be simpler to acquire a level 25 guild especially with the new features to change guild name etc we quickly went about getting one and quickly cleaning up before standing where we are now with Defective of The Maelstrom EU now born.

As a guild our aim is to be aiming as high as possible on server rank lists while still keeping a realistic raid schedule. Atm we are looking at possibly 3 nights a week 3-4hours a night will be confirmed at a later date once we have our core in place we will work around what is best for all raiders.

***What can we offer you***

A solid officer base dedicated and committed to making progress.
A group of people all aiming for a single goal of clearing content when it matters.
A friendly yet competitive raiding environment.
A friendly guild environment out with raids(Alt runs,Old content runs,5mans,PVP).
All Raider once passed Trial will have Repairs covered by the GBank.
Also Flasks and Food will be supplied by the GBank.
Also a nice relaxed ventrillo server full of people willing to have a laugh.

***What we expect from you***

Character prepared to the best possible standard at all times with
Enchants/Gems/Spec/Reforging.

An attitude to succeed want to be better want to improve, learn from mistakes. Even the best
players can make mistakes all we ask is that you learn from your mistakes or find what you can do to push that little bit of extra dps to help get that kill.

The correct attitude loot whoring,drama, selfishness, or anything that negatively affects the raid and guild environment will not be accepted.

Sociable with our less demanding 3 nights a week raid schedule this does not mean we are looking for people who log for raids and that's it. Being around each other in and out with of raids builds that social bond that helps to push each other on. We want people who are happy to sit and have back and forth banter on ventrilo outside and inside raids.***PVP***

The core aim of the guild will be PVE progress raiding however i will also be looking to get some PVP orientated players into the guild whom will look to run there own rated BG's and arena teams.

****Application also welcome here***

http://reformguild.shivtr.com/

Temp website main site Under Construction

All applicants can either add me on realid barra84@googlemail.com or jump on server and speak with myself have a wee chat on ventrilo.***All spots are currently open even MOP rerolls

****** We will also be looking to start some casual FL/DS runs prior to MOP nothing major to trial some people,get some legendarys and get some hc mounts inguild***